2008-2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Anti-Roll Kit - Front Sway Bar
- Front Sway Bar is Tubular and 2 Way-Adjustable.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Mfg Part # : 6049.310
Eibach Front Sway Bars
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While our Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car's handling characteristics.
Our Anti-Roll-Kits reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Eibach Anti Roll Kit Front Sway Bar Benefits:
- Performance Tuned Handling
- Further Reduce Body Roll
- Precision Engineered for Pro-Kit & Sportline
- Part of the Eibach Pro-System-Plus & Sport-System-Plus
About Eibach Parts & Accessories
Eibach products are created to meet the extreme requirements of racing, from the 245-mph Mulsanne straight of Le Mans to the fender-to-fender combat of the Daytona Motor Speedway. The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced. Eibach production technology is recognized worldwide as leading its field, from our high-strength spring-steel alloys, our advanced CNC winding process, our high-quality corrosion protection and the legendary longevity of our components. Whether you're talking about F1, NASCAR, WRC, CART or Indy Car, Eibach regards Motor Sports as the ideal proving ground. The experience we gain at the highest levels of racing is directly converted into the development of the highest-grade chassis components on the planet. And the enthusiasm created by the challenges of motor sports drives us to ever-higher performance-performance that you will enjoy every time you pull out of the pits-or your own garage.
THIS PART FITS
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution MR; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;
- 2008 - 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution GSR; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;
- 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution MR; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;
- 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution MR Touring; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;
- 2011 - 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution GSR; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution MR; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;
- 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer - Evolution GSR; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;