Volkswagen Cabrio, Corrado, Golf, Jetta Anti-Roll Kit - Rear Sway Bar
- Rear Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Mfg Part # : 8502.312
Eibach Sway Bars
Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
- Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
- Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here)
- Million-Mile Warranty
Complete your performance suspension upgrade with the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT performance sway bars. While the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline performance spring kits are regarded as the primary suspension performance enhancement, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations.
Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results—sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide.
Manufactured from hi-tensile aircraft-grade steel, precision cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for years of precision performance. Finished with a long-lasting corrosion resistant phosphate undercoat and polyester powder coat finish, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
About Eibach Parts & Accessories
Eibach products are created to meet the extreme requirements of racing, from the 245-mph Mulsanne straight of Le Mans to the fender-to-fender combat of the Daytona Motor Speedway. The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced. Eibach production technology is recognized worldwide as leading its field, from our high-strength spring-steel alloys, our advanced CNC winding process, our high-quality corrosion protection and the legendary longevity of our components. Whether you're talking about F1, NASCAR, WRC, CART or Indy Car, Eibach regards Motor Sports as the ideal proving ground. The experience we gain at the highest levels of racing is directly converted into the development of the highest-grade chassis components on the planet. And the enthusiasm created by the challenges of motor sports drives us to ever-higher performance-performance that you will enjoy every time you pull out of the pits-or your own garage.
THIS PART FITS
- 1995 - 1997 Volkswagen Cabrio - Base; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;
- 1997 Volkswagen Cabrio - High Line; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;
- 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio - Base; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;
- 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio - GLS; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;
- 1999 Volkswagen Cabrio - Base; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl;