Volkswagen EuroVan 20mm Pro Spacer Wheel Spacer - With Extended Lugs
- Bolt Pattern 5x112
- Hub Center 57.1
- Fastened by Using Longer Wheel Bolts (Included)
- Includes 2 Spacers & All Necessary Mounting Hardware; Million-Mile Warranty
Mfg Part # : 90.2.20.033.2
Eibach Pro-Spacers Wheel Spacers
To give your car the final visual and performance touch, our engineers have created a complete line of Eibach Pro-Spacers. These are designed to give your vehicle a wider, more stable stance, quickly and easily. They are also a perfect match for the famous Eibach Pro-Kit or Sportline Lowering Spring Sets. With the right Eibach Pro-Spacers installed, your car takes on a more aggressive look, with the wheels and tires--filling the wheel arches exactly the way they should.
Fine-tuning your track width doesn't just enhance your car's looks--it also gives you improved handling performance and optimized roll characteristics. Pro-Spacers are available in a wide range of sizes, from 5mm all the way to 45mm, depending on the application, letting you position your tires exactly where they will look and perform their best. In many cases, installing the right Pro-Spacers can improve the look and function of your existing wheels and tires so much, you might not need to buy new custom wheels and tires at all.
- Widen Your Stance-For Better Handling
- Made from High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Alloy
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric and Model Specific for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance
- Strength-Tested for All Applications
- Extreme Corrosion Protection Through DIN 50021 Approved Coating Process
- TUV, QS9000 and ISO9001 Quality Approved
- Reduced Weight Compared to Steel Wheel Spacers
About Eibach Parts & Accessories
Eibach products are created to meet the extreme requirements of racing, from the 245-mph Mulsanne straight of Le Mans to the fender-to-fender combat of the Daytona Motor Speedway. The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced. Eibach production technology is recognized worldwide as leading its field, from our high-strength spring-steel alloys, our advanced CNC winding process, our high-quality corrosion protection and the legendary longevity of our components. Whether you're talking about F1, NASCAR, WRC, CART or Indy Car, Eibach regards Motor Sports as the ideal proving ground. The experience we gain at the highest levels of racing is directly converted into the development of the highest-grade chassis components on the planet. And the enthusiasm created by the challenges of motor sports drives us to ever-higher performance-performance that you will enjoy every time you pull out of the pits-or your own garage.
THIS PART FITS
- 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan - CL; 2.5 L; 5 Cyl;
- 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan - GL; 2.5 L; 5 Cyl;
- 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan - MV; 2.5 L; 5 Cyl;
- 1995 Volkswagen EuroVan - Camper; 2.5 L; 5 Cyl;
- 1997 Volkswagen EuroVan - Camper; 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;