Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kits
EXEDY organic racing clutches only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the preferred clutch for street and light horsepower track use. Driveability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of Exedy's clutch discs have spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock.
Ultra-Fiber Organic Disc
- EXEDY Exclusive Friction Composition
- High Heat resins bond friction fibers
- Unlike competitors, EXEDY friction material has no need for steel backing to pass SFI burst test
- Maintains drivability of an OE-style disc
- Heavy Duty oil-quench hardened damper
- Heavy Duty rivets retain clutch material
High Performance Cover
- Average of 40% increase in clamp load
- Extra capacity holds common street car upgrades
- Ductile iron pressure plate provides high strength, anti-burst protection in all temperature ranges
- Stamped steel cover designed to reduce deflection
About Exedy Parts & Accessories
EXEDY Globalparts Corporation (USA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the EXEDY Corporation of Japan. EXEDY (Japan) began with one man back in 1923. Continuous growth through the decades has resulted in our clutch manufacturing business (and prominent brand name Daikin Clutch) to become a respected brand. Known throughout the world for supplying quality powertrain product, our pursuit of perfection and the assurance of safety underlie our famed quality and reliability. Our advanced engineering and patented innovations have made us the leading OEM manufacturer in the world for Clutches along with many other powertrain components.
EXEDY is also the undisputed world leader of performance sports and racing clutches.
EXEDY Globalparts Corporation has evolved from the business known as Daikin Clutch Corporation. All EXEDY manufactured products still carry the famous Daikin winged logo.
The US business was established in 1967 and EXEDY/Daikin products have been manufactured in the US since 1988 for both OEM and the Aftermarket.
The EXEDY Group supplies Manual Clutches, Flywheels, Torque Converters, AT Plates or other advanced Powertrain Components to all 11 vehicle manufacturers in Japan as well as many other vehicle manufacturers, construction / machinery industries in the world including GM and Ford. EXEDY Globalparts (USA) now distributes all EXEDY, Daikin and Dynax (AT related) products to the aftermarket for all of North, Central and South America.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product