Exedy Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kits
EXEDY cerametallic clutches are designed to handle the abuse of high powered modified engines. Their cerametallic friction material can handle much more slippage than stock type disc assemblies without slipping and fading. All cerametallic discs feature spring center dampers to reduce impact and shock loads.
Cerametallic Friction Disc
- EXEDY Exclusive Friction Composition
- High friction coefficient material handles much more heat than stock-type without slip or fade
- Designed to handle workload of higher horsepower
- Heavy Duty oil-quench hardened damper absorbs shock
- Hi-load bonding agents retain clutch material
- Reduced weight = lower inertia = quicker shifting, less wear and tear on synchros
High Performance Cover
- Average of 40% increase in clamp load
- Extra capacity holds common street car upgrades
- Ductile iron pressure plate provides high strength, anti-burst protection in all temperature ranges
- Stamped steel cover designed to reduce deflection
- Normal thickness discs have greater heat capacity and therefore better durability in demanding applications such as all wheel drive.
Exedy offers two types of cerametallic discs:
Normal Thickness (Thick)
- Better heat capacity than Ultra Fiber Organic
- Lighter disc assemblies mean less inertia for quicker shifting
- 3- or 4-pad Designs depending on application
- Works well for Street, Rally and Drag
Reduced Thickness (Thin)
- Circuit track use only
- Not for Street, Rally or Drag
- Approximately 50% thinner than stock-style
- 3-pad only
- Reduced thickness discs offer greatly reduced inertia to improve shift efforts and improve synchro durability. These discs are approximately 1/2 the thickness of a stock disc and are recommended for track use only.
About Exedy Parts & Accessories
EXEDY Globalparts Corporation (USA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the EXEDY Corporation of Japan. EXEDY (Japan) began with one man back in 1923. Continuous growth through the decades has resulted in our clutch manufacturing business (and prominent brand name Daikin Clutch) to become a respected brand. Known throughout the world for supplying quality powertrain product, our pursuit of perfection and the assurance of safety underlie our famed quality and reliability. Our advanced engineering and patented innovations have made us the leading OEM manufacturer in the world for Clutches along with many other powertrain components.
EXEDY is also the undisputed world leader of performance sports and racing clutches.
EXEDY Globalparts Corporation has evolved from the business known as Daikin Clutch Corporation. All EXEDY manufactured products still carry the famous Daikin winged logo.
The US business was established in 1967 and EXEDY/Daikin products have been manufactured in the US since 1988 for both OEM and the Aftermarket.
The EXEDY Group supplies Manual Clutches, Flywheels, Torque Converters, AT Plates or other advanced Powertrain Components to all 11 vehicle manufacturers in Japan as well as many other vehicle manufacturers, construction / machinery industries in the world including GM and Ford. EXEDY Globalparts (USA) now distributes all EXEDY, Daikin and Dynax (AT related) products to the aftermarket for all of North, Central and South America.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product