Ford Ranger / Mazda B Series Styleside Pickup Full Tilt Snaps Tonneau Bed Cover
- Heavy Duty Hinged Tonneau Provides Full Use Of Truck Bed
- Either Un-Snap And Roll The Tarp Up, Or Use The Quick Release Hinge To Lift Off Of Your Truck Bed
- Gas Struts Hold The Entire Frame And Tarp Open For Easy Access To Your Cargo
- Made In The USA
Mfg Part # : 8630
Extang Full Tilt Snap Tonneau Cover
The perfect tonno for cold climates
- All-weather adjustable snaps and hinged tonnno design allow for year-round bed access even in the coldest climates.
- Can be easily used with one hand.
- No drilling. No damage. Protects finish.
- Quick and easy do-it-yourself installation.
Advanced FullTilt™ Tonno Features:
- Most advanced features of any tonno made.
- Extang engineering gives a solid and secure feel as the hinged tonno is opened and closed.
- Hinges at the front cab rail and not in the middle of tonno material avoiding tarp wear. Front hinge allows maximum access to bed.
- Extang's patent pending Quick Release™* and L-Rail™* System provide a no-measure installation that is accurate and very easy to do.
- L-Rails™* create a self-centering lid system that also prevents damage to the truck's finish.
- Long centered handy pull strap for easy reach and a true level closing.
- Tarp can be rolled up and bows removed hauling that unexpected large load home.
- Proven neoprene rubber padded TuffKlamp™ system. No damage. No drilling.
- Polymer covered handles do not scratch the truck, restrict cargo space cross-bar latches.
- Automotive style sealing system:
- ribbed seal at rear tail gate.
- tubular labyrinth seals along sides.
- Aluminum tonno frame, spring-loaded Bows™ and ClickLock™ corners with steel TuffSnaps™—all state-of-the-art patented features that bring the best design to the ultimate hinged tonno system.
- The finest quality and most solid construction. Extang engineered throughout.
Tarps designed for strength & good looks
Corners don't buckle up due to parachute grade nylon corner reinforcements. Snaps & corners are backed with thick polymer forcing the corners and edges to lie smooth and look good in any weather. The thick polymer edging also keeps your snaps from ripping out!
Snaps are your tonno's most important part
Fiberglass reinforced nylon formula makes the BlackMax's snaps strong and durable. Tested and proven under intense usage for years in the lab and field. Extang's patented "MAXSNAPS™" will not break.
Extang makes the ONLY tonnos that work well in cold climates
- Stud low for tight fit in hot weather
- Slide off, flip over, then slide on again
- Stud high for looser fit in cold weather
Bows will never fall off
The MONSTER BOWS™ ends are spring loaded for easy installation. They will never fall off at any speed or even with the roughest driving conditions. Simply push and hold on one end and let the other end slide on using the spring action. They are Extang engineered for simplicity, speed of install and everyday convenience and confidence.
About Extang Parts & Accessories
When you hear the phrase Extang Engineered it really means something. It began when our values and integrity met bold engineering excellence. A product that is so well designed, and built to such demanding exact standards, that it performs beyond the truck owner's highest expectations. Engineering is at the heart of why Extang is the number one selling tonneau brand in North America. Extang was first to introduce many of the styles and features evident in the tonneau industry today. Since 1982, Extang continues to lead the industry with innovation, quality products, the best warranties and customer support. We believe our leadership position is also earned by a few enduring principles: hard work, relentless pursuit of product quality, and most important: paying close attention to our customers' needs. We are fully committed to bringing products to the market that will enhance the utility, convenience, and appearance of your truck.uck.
THIS PART FITS
- 1983 - 1992 Ford Ranger - BedLength- 72.0;
- 1993 Ford Ranger - XL; BedLength- 72.0;
- 1993 Ford Ranger - STX; BedLength- 72.0;
- 1993 Ford Ranger - XLT; BedLength- 72.0;
- 1993 Ford Ranger - Sport; BedLength- 72.0;