Jeep Grand Cherokee Single Rear Axle Back Exhaust System - Aluminized
- Tubing O.D. Size: 2.25 Inch
- 3.5 Inch Tip Size
- Exit In Stock Location
- Rear Axle Back
Mfg Part # : 17408
Gibson Single Rear Exhaust System
The Gibson line of single and dual systems offer additional performance gains for a wide variety of vehicles ranging from American Muscle to Truck and SUV applications.
Gibson's single and dual rear exhaust are designed to reduce backpressure with mandrel bent tubing and include a polished , intercooled T-304 stainless tips. These Exhaust systems include Gibson's superflow muffler with (CFT) Convergent Flow Technology, featuring a chambered and louvered design.
Superflow CFT Performance Mufflers feature a unique internal angular design that creates a venturi effect exhaust gases converge to equalize and synchronize exhaust pulse while chambers create pressure to actually "PULL" exhaust gases out at an increased velocity. Directional louvered tuning ports guide exhaust gases into resonance chambers to create a deep throaty exhaust tone. A solid louvered design requires no baffles to become brittle and no packing to deteriorate sound quality over time. This proven technology is responsible for maximizing exhaust flow, a powerful sounding exhaust tone.
- Aluminized Heavy Duty Tubing
- Superflow™ CFT Aluminized Performance Muffler
- Polished Stainless Steel Intercooled Tip
- Zinc Plated Hangers And Clamps
- No Welding Or Cutting Required
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
About Gibson Parts & Accessories
After finding various methods to increase performance through improved muffler designs, the Gibson family began and expanded their business into one of the largest and most trusted aftermarket performance exhaust companies around. Gibson performance has become larger than ever, but it has not lost its commitment to building cost effective exhaust systems that deliver more performance for the dollar. This includes designing exhaust systems that make more power across a wider RPM band. Every Gibson Product is also designed for hassle free, bolt-in installation with professional looking results. Various applications are available in aluminized or stainless steel and are remarkably engineered to ignite the maximum performance of your engine. With the most comprehensive list of vehicle applications.
THIS PART FITS
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 3.6 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Laredo X; 3.6 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland Summit; 3.6 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Limited; 3.6 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Laredo; 3.6 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland; 3.6 L; 6 Cyl;