Infiniti G35 Street Performance Coilovers
- Front Lowering 1.0 - 2.1 in.
- Rear Lowering 1.0 - 2.1 in.
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions
- 03-07 Only
Mfg Part # : 53055
H&R Street Performance Coilovers
Originator of true coil over suspension for the street.
Recognizing a demand for premium suspension components tuned for the street - with race car features like adjustable lowering - H&R engineers rose to the challenge. Received in the market with great success, H&R Coilovers feature an innovative mono-tube gas shock construction. Using premium quality materials, H&R engineers fine-tune each coil over shock with a progressive rate spring to ensure better handling and premium ride comfort.
Each vehicle specific coil over has a fully threaded, custom shock - allowing for adjustable vehicle height. Vehicle lowering is altered using easy to adjust spring seats. Adjustable lowering accommodates summer and winter conditions and allows you to dial in the perfect ride height to fit your personal style. H&R coil overs are designed for performance, comfort, and durability using only the best components. For those drivers looking for refined suspension and a little German style, look no further than our diverse range of coil over applications.
Street Performance Coilover Shocks
- Height adjustable to 1.0 - 2.5" on average
- Fine tune lowering to what you want
H&R Street Performance Coilovers are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers - from daily drivers to serious tuners - who can appreciate the awesome handling and superb ride comfort. Each coil over shock is custom valved to work in conjunction with a precision-engineered progressive rate spring, creating a finely tuned suspension system. The fully threaded shock body allows for adjustable vehicle height. This feature helps balance vehicle weight, resulting in a lower center of gravity and improved performance and control.
About H&R Parts & Accessories
The H&R philosophy is simple and effective: To manufacture the best suspension products, using only the highest grade materials, and then back all of our products with unparalleled customer service. This philosophy has made H&R what it is today - the industry leader in high performance, quality suspension components. Be it on the street or on the track, H&R has become synonymous with consistent, proven suspension performance and quality.
THIS PART FITS
- 2003 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2003 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan;
- 2004 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2004 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan; RWD;
- 2005 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2005 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan; RWD;
- 2006 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2006 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan; RWD;
- 2007 Infiniti G35 - Body- Coupe;
- 2007 - 2008 Infiniti G35 - Body- Sedan; RWD;