HP Plus Front Brake Pads
- This compound was designed for autocross, Solo II, and Track Day applications.
- Warning! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve race level braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
Mfg Part # : HB218N.583
Performance Plus Brakes
Hawk Performance's HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads.
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and "track day" applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
- Extremely High Friction Output
- Fade Resistant
- Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing Events
Warning! Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
All Hawk Performance HP Plus / Autocross brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer's workmanship and materials.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
About Hawk Parts & Accessories
Hawk Performance brake products are engineered to allow users to control, command and conquer whatever type of terrain their vehicle is designed for. Decades of experience developing friction materials for Aerospace, Industrial, Military, Automotive and Motorsports applications give us an advantage over the competition. Our advanced friction technology enables us to provide the right brake pad for whatever you drive, and wherever you drive.
THIS PART FITS
- 1984 - 1984 Honda Accord - 1.8 L; 4 Cyl;
- 1985 Honda Accord - S; 1.8 L; 4 Cyl;
- 1985 Honda Accord - LX; 1.8 L; 4 Cyl;
- 1985 Honda Accord - Base; 1.8 L; 4 Cyl;
- 1985 Honda Accord - Base; 1.6 L; 4 Cyl;