LTS Front Brake Pads
- LTS Ferro-Carbon material is specifically designed for the larger brake systems used in full-sized light trucks and SUVs.
- LTS offers improved braking over OE, and superior fade resistance with excellent pad and rotor life.
- This brake pad compound is recommended for import & domestic full-sized SUVs, vans & light trucks up to 1 Ton.
Mfg Part # : HB316Y.670
Hawk LTS Truck and SUV Brake Pads
A Better Way to Stop Your Truck and SUV!
Hawk Performance has applied their severe-duty brake pad friction technology to the braking demands of trucks and SUVs. Heavier vehicles with larger brake systems are more likely to experience higher temperatures, requiring a brake pad that has excellent heat dissipation characteristics.
The new LTS (Light Truck & SUV) Brake Pad Compound utilizes Hawk Performance's established and proven Ferro-Carbon formulation to provide superior stopping power for full-sized light trucks, SUVs and vans without noise and dust.
- Improved braking over OE
- Superior fade resistance
- Low Dust
- Excellent pad and rotor life
- Virtually noise-free
About Hawk Parts & Accessories
Hawk Performance brake products are engineered to allow users to control, command and conquer whatever type of terrain their vehicle is designed for. Decades of experience developing friction materials for Aerospace, Industrial, Military, Automotive and Motorsports applications give us an advantage over the competition. Our advanced friction technology enables us to provide the right brake pad for whatever you drive, and wherever you drive.
THIS PART FITS
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma - Pre Runner; RWD;
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma - 3.4 L; 6 Cyl; RWD;
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma - 3.4 L; 6 Cyl; 4WD;
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma - 2.7 L; 4 Cyl; RWD;
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma - 2.7 L; 4 Cyl; 4WD;