Performance Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Specially formulated ceramic composite developed to meet the ultra-low dust, low noise performance of OE ceramic brake pads.
- Performance Ceramic pads feature a fade resistant, linear friction profile with improved braking and smooth engagement characteristics.
- Performance Ceramic
Mfg Part # : HB488Z.629
Ultimate stopping power in an ultra-low dust, low noise ceramic compound!
Hawk Performance has introduced a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise compound called Performance Ceramic. Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. Furthermore, the ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad. Performance Ceramic - quiet, clean & fast stopping!
- Increased stopping power
- Increased rotor life
- Extended pad life
- Ultra-low dust
- Extremely quiet
- Stable friction output
Recommended for import domestic automobiles, luxury SUV's, sports trucks & vans.
Today's alloy wheel designs on premium vehicles has contributed to customer demand for a low dust performance brake product. Specify Hawk Performance's Performance Ceramic brake pads for your luxury car, SUV, or truck.
All Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer's workmanship and materials.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its Performance Ceramic brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
About Hawk Parts & Accessories
Hawk Performance brake products are engineered to allow users to control, command and conquer whatever type of terrain their vehicle is designed for. Decades of experience developing friction materials for Aerospace, Industrial, Military, Automotive and Motorsports applications give us an advantage over the competition. Our advanced friction technology enables us to provide the right brake pad for whatever you drive, and wherever you drive.
THIS PART FITS
- 2003 Nissan Frontier - 3.3 L; 6 Cyl; 4WD;
- 2003 Nissan Frontier - SE; 3.3 L; 6 Cyl; 4WD;
- 2003 Nissan Frontier - SC; 3.3 L; 6 Cyl; 4WD;
- 2003 Nissan Frontier - XE; 3.3 L; 6 Cyl; 4WD;
- 2003 Nissan Frontier - SVE; 3.3 L; 6 Cyl; 4WD;
- 2004 Nissan Frontier - SC; 3.3 L; 6 Cyl; 4WD;
- 2004 Nissan Frontier - 3.3 L; 6 Cyl; 4WD;
- 2004 Nissan Frontier - SVE; 3.3 L; 6 Cyl; 4WD;
- 2004 Nissan Frontier - XE; 3.3 L; 6 Cyl; 4WD;
- 2000 - 2004 Nissan Xterra