SuperDuty Front Brake Pads
- Hawk's SuperDuty Ferro-Carbon material is engineered for severe-duty professional truck fleets and trucks and SUVs towing heavy loads.
- This material offers unmatched braking performance under high inertia, repetitive braking applications.
- Extremely high fade resistance combined with superior high temperature rotor and brake pad wear performance.
- This brake pad compound is recommended for professional fleets (greater than 1 ton) and light trucks towing excessive payloads.
Mfg Part # : HB316P.670
Heavy Fleet Truck Brakes
Extreme Braking for Extreme Payloads
Hawk's SuperDuty Ferro-Carbon material is engineered for severe-duty professional truck fleets and trucks and SUVs towing heavy loads. This material offers unmatched braking performance under high inertia and/or repetitive braking applications. To drive safely with heavy payloads it is critical to have brakes that operate properly.
Heavy fleet trucks and light trucks and SUVs carrying heavy tow loads experience high braking temperatures. Higher temperatures contribute to premature brake pad and rotor wear.
Hawk Performance's SuperDuty product is a sophisticated material that has an extremely high coefficient of friction designed to provide maximum truck and SUV stopping power with excellent high temperature heat dissipation. Upgrade your fleet or tow vehicle's braking performance with Hawk Performance's SuperDuty, Sever-Duty compound!
About Hawk Parts & Accessories
Hawk Performance brake products are engineered to allow users to control, command and conquer whatever type of terrain their vehicle is designed for. Decades of experience developing friction materials for Aerospace, Industrial, Military, Automotive and Motorsports applications give us an advantage over the competition. Our advanced friction technology enables us to provide the right brake pad for whatever you drive, and wherever you drive.
THIS PART FITS
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma - 2.7 L; 4 Cyl; RWD;
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma - 2.7 L; 4 Cyl; 4WD;
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma - 2.4 L; 4 Cyl; RWD;
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma - 2.4 L; 4 Cyl; 4WD;
- 1999 Toyota Tacoma - Pre Runner; RWD;