1967-1969 Chevy Camaro / Pontiac Firebird Convertible Chassis Max Subframe Connectors
- Adds Substantial Rigidity To Chassis; Significantly Reduces Chassis Flex
- Improves Vehicle Handling And Traction
- Reduces Stress On Vehicles Valuable Body
- Allows For The Use Of Flowmaster And Other Popular 3" Tube Exhaust System
Mfg Part # : 81001
Hotchkis Sub Frame Connectors
Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sub Frame Connectors increase performance by reducing chassis flex and dramatically improving handling.
Harder launches are also allowed with our Sub Frame Connectors while reducing body rattles, especially on convertibles.
For absolute Rigidity we recommend attachment by welding on 1982-02 Camaro/Firebird. On 67-69 Camaro/Firebird bolt-on front mount allows front subframe to be removed.
Cutting of the floor pan is not required for installation.
About Hotchkis Parts & Accessories
Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Our sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
THIS PART FITS
- 1967 - 1969 Chevrolet Camaro - Body- Convertible;
- 1967 - 1969 Pontiac Firebird - Body- Convertible;