1967-1969 Chevy Camaro / Pontiac Firebird Convertible Subframe Connectors
- Sub-frame Connectors Designed To Add Rigidity To The Chassis To Improve Vehicle Performance By Reducing Chassis Flex
- Fabricated From 1.5"x2.5" .120 Wall Rectangular Steel, These MIG Welded Connectors Come Powder Coated Gloss Black
- Includes Urethane Front Body Mounts; Installation Does Not Require Modifications Or Cutting Of The Floor Boards
- Rear Mount Is A Weld In, While The Front Mount Is A Bolt In w/ The Option To Weld
Mfg Part # : 4008
Hotchkis Sub Frame Connectors
Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sub Frame Connectors increase performance by reducing chassis flex and dramatically improving handling.
Harder launches are also allowed with our Sub Frame Connectors while reducing body rattles, especially on convertibles.
For absolute Rigidity we recommend attachment by welding on 1982-02 Camaro/Firebird. On 67-69 Camaro/Firebird bolt-on front mount allows front subframe to be removed.
Cutting of the floor pan is not required for installation.
About Hotchkis Parts & Accessories
Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Our sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
THIS PART FITS
- 1967 - 1969 Chevrolet Camaro - Body- Convertible;
- 1967 - 1969 Pontiac Firebird - Body- Convertible;