1967-1976 Dodge / Plymouth A Body Subframe Connectors
- Powder Coated Gloss Black Finish; TIG Welded; Does Not Require Cutting Or Modifying The Floor; Front Is Optional Weld Or Bolt-On. Allows For Front Subframe Removal If Needed
- Tucked-In Design Gives Excellent Ground Clearance
- Improves Vehicles Handling; Improves Vehicle Traction; Reduced Chassis Flex
Mfg Part # : 4014
Hotchkis Sub Frame Connectors
Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sub Frame Connectors increase performance by reducing chassis flex and dramatically improving handling.
Harder launches are also allowed with our Sub Frame Connectors while reducing body rattles, especially on convertibles.
For absolute Rigidity we recommend attachment by welding on 1982-02 Camaro/Firebird. On 67-69 Camaro/Firebird bolt-on front mount allows front subframe to be removed.
Cutting of the floor pan is not required for installation.
About Hotchkis Parts & Accessories
Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Our sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
THIS PART FITS
- 1971 Dodge Dart - Demon;
- 1971 Dodge Dart - Demon 340;
- 1971 Dodge Dart
- 1972 Dodge Dart - Demon;
- 1972 Dodge Dart - Demon 340;