1970-1981 Chevy Camaro / Pontiac Firebird Upper A-Arms
- Upper ball joints and polyurethane droop stops installed; Gloss black powder coat finish
- Offset cross-shaft allows increased static negative camber without a large alignment shim stack. Great for header clearance issues
- Increased caster improves high speed stability and camber gain during turning, thereby increasing front tire traction
- Smooth operating Delrin bushings allow minimal deflection through travel range
Mfg Part # : 1106
Hotchkis Caster & Camber Adjusters
- Improves front tire traction and wear by increasing tire contact patch during cornering
- Heavy duty construction for ultimate durability during competition and street use
- Direct bolt in - does not require vehicle modification
Hotchkis Camber and Camber/Caster Plates offer a significant range of alignment adjustment, far surpassing factory settings, therefore resulting in vastly increase handling balance and grip. This camber adjustment keeps the front tires flat on the road during aggressive cornering. Also allows for correction of excessive camber resulting from significant vehicle lowering or for increased camber for competition applications.
Camber For Traction
Camber is the angle of the wheel/tire, measured in degrees, when viewed from the front of the vehicle. When the top of the wheel is leaning out from the center of the car, away from the engine, then the camber is positive, if it's leaning in, then the camber is negative.
For general street driving, if the camber is too far negative, caused by excessively low coil springs combined with limited stock camber adjustment, then the tire will wear excessively on the inside. Conversely, extreme handling situations such as autocross events or track days require over 2.5 degrees of negative camber on the front tires.
- Ideal for Lowered Vehicles
- CNC Machined
- 6061-T6 Aluminum and Laser Cut Steel TIG Welded Construction
- Greasable Urethane Bushings
Hotchkis Camber Links offer a wide range of adjustability from zero degrees to beyond 3 degrees negative in most applications. They are constructed to be easily adjustable to conquer any street or track.
About Hotchkis Parts & Accessories
Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Our sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
THIS PART FITS
- 1970 - 1973 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1974 Chevrolet Camaro - Z28;
- 1974 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1974 Chevrolet Camaro - Base;
- 1975 - 1981 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1970 - 1981 Pontiac Firebird