Buick Apollo / Chevy Chevy II, Nova / Oldsmobile Omega / Pontiac Ventura Subframe Connectors
- Powder Coated Gloss Black Finish; TIG Welded; Fabricated From 1.5" X 2.5" .120 Wall Rectangular Steel
- Urethane Front Body Mount Included; Rear Mount Is Weld In, Front Mount Is Bolt In With Option To Weld
- Does Not Require Cutting Or Modifying The Floor
- Improves Vehicles Handling; Imrpoves Vehicle Traction; Reduced Chassis Flex
Mfg Part # : 4009
Hotchkis Sub Frame Connectors
Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sub Frame Connectors increase performance by reducing chassis flex and dramatically improving handling.
Harder launches are also allowed with our Sub Frame Connectors while reducing body rattles, especially on convertibles.
For absolute Rigidity we recommend attachment by welding on 1982-02 Camaro/Firebird. On 67-69 Camaro/Firebird bolt-on front mount allows front subframe to be removed.
Cutting of the floor pan is not required for installation.
About Hotchkis Parts & Accessories
Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Our sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
THIS PART FITS
- 1973 - 1974 Buick Apollo
- 1968 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1969 - 1974 Chevrolet Nova
- 1973 - 1974 Oldsmobile Omega
- 1971 - 1974 Pontiac Ventura