Buick Roadmaster / Chevy Caprice, Impala Steering Rebuild Kit
- Kit includes: (2) Inner Tie Rod ends, (2) Outer Tie Rod ends, Center link assembly, idler arm
- Heat treated 4140 forged ball studs on tie rod ends for improved wear resistance; Triple lip sealed boots installed; Hardened steel, forged housings for added strength
- Precision, CNC machined threads
- Corrosion Resistant finish
Mfg Part # : CHESTR010
Hotchkis Steering Rebuild Kit
Worn out steering parts cause poor performance and put your safety at risk. Don't trust your old suspension parts, upgrade your Muscle Cars suspension with one of our PREMIUM STEERING REBUILD KITS. We have sourced only the highest quality components, and placed them in a convenient kit.
Steering Rebuild Kit Features:
- Heat Treated 4140 Forged Ball Studs on Tie Rod Ends for improved wear resistance.
- Triple Lip Sealed Boots installed
- Hardened Steel, Forged Housings for added strength.
- Precision, CNC Machined Threads
- Corrosion Resistant Finish
About Hotchkis Parts & Accessories
Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Our sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
THIS PART FITS
- 1996 Buick Roadmaster - Estate Wagon Collector's Edition;
- 1996 Buick Roadmaster
- 1991 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1991 Chevrolet Caprice - Classic;
- 1991 Chevrolet Caprice - Classic LTZ;
- 1992 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1992 Chevrolet Caprice - Classic LTZ;
- 1992 Chevrolet Caprice - Classic;
- 1993 - 1996 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1994 - 1996 Chevrolet Impala