Challenger, Charger, Coronet / Cuda, GTX, Roadrunner, Satellite End Link Kits - Rear Set Only
- Rear Slim Fit End Link Bolts
- Used On Many Hotchkis Dog Bone Applications
- On Mopar Cars w/ Relocated Leafs, This Kit Can Increase Clearance & Allow Sway Bars To Be Used On Cars w/ The Leaf Springs Moved 1-1.5" Inboard
Mfg Part # : 17366
Hotchkis End Link Kits
Many enthusiasts choose to upgrade their cars, trucks & SUVs with stiffer sway bars, but often these upgrades can cause the factory end links to fail.
Seeing this need during sway bar development, Hotchkis Sport Suspension has met this challenge with our Sport End Links which use a combination of high articulation rod ends for maximum range of motion, and quiet, greasable polyurethane bushings for comfort.
These Sport End Links make a great addition to any vehicle sway bar upgrade. These end links are available separately, for those looking to upgrade competitors systems, or factory bars. For the ultimate in performance take a look at our Sport Sway Bars sets as well which come complete with upgraded end links.
Hotchkis End Link Features:
- High articulation rod ends for maximum range of motion
- Quiet, greasable polyurethane bushings for comfort
- Height adjustable for optimum fit
Hotchkis End Link Benefits:
- Optimum end link alignment on lowered cars
- Increased sway bar effectiveness
- Maximum range of motion
- Increased end link strength
About Hotchkis Parts & Accessories
Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Our sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
THIS PART FITS
- 1970 - 1974 Dodge Challenger
- 1966 - 1972 Dodge Charger
- 1966 - 1970 Dodge Coronet
- 1970 - 1974 Plymouth Cuda
- 1967 - 1970 Plymouth GTX
- 1968 - 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
- 1966 - 1970 Plymouth Satellite