Chevy Camaro Chassis Max Strut Brace
- 1-1/4" DOM Steel Tubing with Laser Cut Brackets
- Four-Point Mounting System
- Semi-Gloss Black Powdercoat
Mfg Part # : 20109
Hotchkis Camaro Chassis Max Brace
Like most modern muscle cars, the new 2010 Camaro suffers from significant chassis flex and wheel hop. Under hard acceleration, the stock rear subframe moves quite a bit, reducing traction and stability. Installing a Hotchkis Sport Suspension Chassis Max Brace reduces chassis flex and improves traction during hard launches and high-speed cornering by triangulating the rear sub frame to the chassis frame rails.
Manufactured from strong, lightweight elliptical aluminum tubing and mated to laser cut, CNC machined aluminum brackets, the system bolts on in minutes. The Chassis Max Brace has excellent ground clearance and fits with most aftermarket exhaust systems. Finished in durable anthracite powdercoated, the Chassis Max is a must have for any modern Camaro.
- Strong lightweight elliptical aluminum tubing
- Laser cut, CNC aluminum brackets
- Excellent ground clearance
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Durable powder coated finish
- Reduces sub-frame flex and wheel hop
- Increases chassis rigidity
- Improves handling and traction
- Improves handling responsiveness
About Hotchkis Parts & Accessories
Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Our sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
THIS PART FITS
- 2010 - 2011 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro - LS;
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro - ZL1;
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro - SS; Body- Coupe;