Dodge Charger / Plymouth Cuda, GTX, Roadrunner, Satellite Sport Leaf Spring
- Improves vehicle handling and traction; Reduces handling robbing roll steer; Lowers vehicle approximately 1"
- Features a half length top rebound spring, and a stiffened front section to help torque management and help reduce axle wrap up and wheel hop
- Lightweight, 3 leaf design reduces sprung un-sprung weight when compared to competitions spring
Mfg Part # : 24366
Hotchkis Sport Leaf Springs
Lower your truck or muscle car, reduce roll and increase handling with our Sport Leaf Springs. Hotchkis Sport leafs represent the latest technology in performance spring. For the truck kits, special polyurethane bump stops are included with each spring kit.
For the muscle car kits, springs utilize a 3/4 length over load spring reducing axle wrap and feature urethane rear bushings and rubber front bushings offering both performance and comfort. Included are heavy duty shackles, u-bolts, spring pads, and nut clips.
Hotchkis sport leaf springs are designed to work on both Mono and Multi Leaf equipped vehicles.
About Hotchkis Parts & Accessories
Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Our sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
THIS PART FITS
- 1966 - 1970 Dodge Charger
- 1966 - 1970 Dodge Coronet
- 1970 - 1974 Plymouth Cuda
- 1967 - 1970 Plymouth GTX
- 1968 - 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
- 1966 - 1970 Plymouth Satellite