Husky Liners Classic Style Series Floor Liners & Mats
Husky Liners® set the standard in automotive floor protection with the introduction of the original custom-fit floor and cargo liners. Now referred to as Classic Style™, this innovative concept provides the coverage and protection not available with a common "flat" car floor mat. The Classic Style™ includes vehicle applications starting from the mid-1970s and features a rugged looking "diamond tread" pattern, with patented "Nibs" to help keep your floor liners from shifting. Spills and inclement weather are no match for this custom-fit floor liner, with its raised containment walls and tread pattern the mess stays away from your shoes. With a lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking, it is hard to beat the value of this great product.
- Features the original "classic tread plate" design
- Designed using the latest in laser scanning technology to fit the complex surfaces of your specific vehicle's floorboard. Laser scanning technology guarantees the best fit for complex surfaces of your vehicle's floorboard.
- Raised containment walls to help keep mud, mess and spills on the liner and off your vehicles expensive, hard to clean carpet.
- Most late model vehicles feature the Patented Form-fit Edge™ design.
- Front & Back Seat Floor Liners are sold separately.
- Available for Front Seat, 2nd Seat, 3rd Seat, Center Hump and Cargo in Black, Grey or Tan.
- Patented molded in "Nibs" on the back of the Floor Liner to help prevent shifting.
- Exclusive elastomeric material that withstands most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid.
- Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
About Husky Liners Parts & Accessories
Husky Liners® is known for its commitment to the automotive aftermarket by getting quality interior and exterior products to the market quickly. Husky Liners® engineers and designers are dedicated to researching, developing and enhancing new and existing products. They work closely with other departmental managers and manufacturing engineers to recognize, prevent and solve production issues. They also work very closely with Customer Service to understand the needs of our customers. When someone calls with a question about a part, they are frequently surprised to find themselves speaking with the individual who designed the part and fit it to a vehicle like theirs. The direct contact with customers makes sure the designers know the fit of the parts and over the years has created a very loyal customer base.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product