Husky Liners WeatherBeater Series Floor Liners & Floor Mats
Husky Liners® brand WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners offer a fresh appealing design complimenting today's current model cars, trucks and SUV's interior styling, with the same functionality and protection that's been proven with our original Classic Style™ Floor Liners. This new design is also custom-fit, features containment walls to help keep messes away from your shoes and patented "Nibs" to help keep your liners from shifting. In addition, the WeatherBeater™ liners use key elements of your vehicle's interior to give your floor liner a customized look and feel. An additional Form- fit Edge™ at the door threshold allows for easier entry and exit. Again, Husky Liners® lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking makes this a great value.
- Designed specifically for current model vehicles offering the latest in complimentary patterns with the same great protection and Lifetime Guarantee as the original floor liners.
- Patented Form-Fit Edge™ gives your floor liner a finished look while keeping damaging spills off your doorsill and carpet
- Functional and fashionable raised arching ribs designed to help divert small to large amounts of fluids, keeping your shoes up and out of the mess.
- Designed using the latest in laser scanning technology to fit the complex surfaces of your specific vehicle's floorboard. Laser scanning technology guarantees the best fit for complex surfaces of your vehicle's floorboard.
- Patented molded in "Nibs" on the back of the Floor Liner help prevent annoying shifting of the liners
- Exclusive elastomeric material that withstands most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid.
- Front & Back Seat Floor Liners are sold together.
- Available for Front Seat, 2nd Seat, 3rd Seat, Center Hump, Cargo and Trunk in Black, Grey or Tan.
- Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
About Husky Liners Parts & Accessories
Husky Liners® is known for its commitment to the automotive aftermarket by getting quality interior and exterior products to the market quickly. Husky Liners® engineers and designers are dedicated to researching, developing and enhancing new and existing products. They work closely with other departmental managers and manufacturing engineers to recognize, prevent and solve production issues. They also work very closely with Customer Service to understand the needs of our customers. When someone calls with a question about a part, they are frequently surprised to find themselves speaking with the individual who designed the part and fit it to a vehicle like theirs. The direct contact with customers makes sure the designers know the fit of the parts and over the years has created a very loyal customer base.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product