2005-2014 Toyota Tacoma Front 2.5 VS IR Coilover Kit
- Adjustable Ride Height From 0" - 3.5"; Race Shock Piston With Flutter Stack Compression Valving; Kit Includes Sway Bar Relocation Brackets; Cad-Plated Threaded Body / Optional Extreme Weather Plating
- Billet Aluminum Upper Mount; 5/8" PTFE-Lined Spherical Bearing; Completely Re-Buildable & Re-Valvable Shock; 2.5" Shock Diameter To Prevent Overheating
- Chrome-Silicon Spring; 250 PSI Nitrogen-Charged Internal Reservoir; Nitro-Steel Shaft Will Not Chip or Rust Like Chrome Shafts
- Recommended Tire Size 285/75R16, Wheel 16X8 With 5" Back Spacing; Made in the USA
Mfg Part # : 58635
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma's front suspension. These coil-over's are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3.5"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 100% Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
About ICON Parts & Accessories
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is a premiere performance suspension manufacturer specializing in aftermarket suspension components for trucks, SUV’s and off road suspension development. The company’s business is customer-driven, technology-influenced, engineering-oriented and focuses on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. Led by head engineer and SCORE champion driver Dylan Evans, ICON Vehicle Dynamics has the unique qualities to design and build the highest quality suspension components and test them in both real world applications as well as race conditions.
THIS PART FITS
- 2005 - 2014 Toyota Tacoma