1985 Toyota MR2 57i Performance Induction Kit
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration;Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems;Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Million Mile Limited Warranty; Non CARB Exempt (49 State Only) - Not For Sale in CA
Mfg Part # : 57-0063
K&N 57i Performance Induction Kits
- Designed to Increase HP and Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Street legal in most states (not street legal in CA - Check part number or vehicle listing for specific CARB status)
HORSEPOWER YOU CAN FEEL
As with all of K&N's kits, when you bolt-on a 57i intake, you will notice the difference the next time you drive your vehicle. The 57i Gen I Intake Kits are a great way and in many cases the only way to maximize airflow and engine performance. They will replace the factory air box providing both High-Flow air filter technology and a larger air filter size. This winning combination will increase horsepower and sound great too.
BREAK OUT OF THE FACTORY AIR BOX
57i Series Intake Kits are specifically designed for each different vehicle and will free your car from the size restriction that comes with the factory air box. These economical kits can take a variety of different forms based on vehicle characteristics and available space under the hood. Each kit is designed to provide power throughout the RPM range. Gen I's take advantage of the added airflow provided by an oversized air filter released from the restrictive factory air box..
These kits bring engine airflow out of the factory box by providing a large size open-air conical or round High-Flow Air Filter. The extra surface area of these open-air air filters provide even more airflow at lower restriction than a K&N O/E replacement filter which is always limited to the size of the factory air box. The larger air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing its service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). The filter is then either directly attached to the engine carburetor or throttle body or indirectly through a tube assembly running from the filter to the engine. All adaptors are made from high quality materials such as steel, aluminum, silicon or reinforced nylon and ensure long life.
57i Intakes are not legal for use in California and other US States adopting California emission standards.
About K&N Parts & Accessories
K&N Engineering, of Riverside, California, is the inventor and leading innovator of reusable cotton gauze filter technology for automotive applications. Today, K&N exists as both the sales and brand leader for performance filters, and maintains a stocking catalogue of over 3,500 part numbers, including an extensive line of both factory replacement drop-in filters, FIPK (Fuel Injection Performance Kit) applications, and its line of innovative Performance Gold oil filters.
THIS PART FITS
- 1985 Toyota MR2 - 1.6 L; 4 Cyl;