1989-1993 Chevrolet Beretta, Corsica Replacement Air Filter
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty;Works with Vehicle Electronics;Environmentally Friendly
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States
- Economical, a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Vehicle
Mfg Part # : 33-2037
The K&N Filtercharger- A Revolution In Air Filter Technology
We Take Air Filters Seriously - For over 35 years we've manufactured serious air filters completely unlike traditional disposable filters. Our air filter is designed to achieve high, virtually unrestricted air flow while maintaining filtration levels critical to ensure long engine life. The secret to our success lies in the unique characteristics of our filter medium that was originally developed by K&N all those years ago in the dust, sweat and tears of desert motocross racing. We just wanted to win races and stumbled on a cotton filtration technology destined to be great.
Our high flow cotton gauze air filter is washable, reusable and built to last for the life of an automotive engine. The filters consist of four to six sheets of cotton gauze layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This media is then pleated and oiled to enhance its filtering capabilities and overall performance. The result is an air filter that allows dramatically more air into an engine, is washable and reusable, and will protect your engine for the life of your vehicle.
- High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
- Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration
- Washable and Reusable
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
- Economical, a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Automobile, Motorcycle, or ATV
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics
- Environmentally Friendly, K&N Reusable Air Filters Reduce the Volume of Disposable Air Filters that end up in the Nation's Landfills
About K&N Parts & Accessories
K&N Engineering, of Riverside, California, is the inventor and leading innovator of reusable cotton gauze filter technology for automotive applications. Today, K&N exists as both the sales and brand leader for performance filters, and maintains a stocking catalogue of over 3,500 part numbers, including an extensive line of both factory replacement drop-in filters, FIPK (Fuel Injection Performance Kit) applications, and its line of innovative Performance Gold oil filters.
THIS PART FITS
- 1989 Chevrolet Beretta - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1990 - 1993 Chevrolet Beretta - 3.1 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1989 Chevrolet Corsica - 2.8 L; 6 Cyl;
- 1990 - 1993 Chevrolet Corsica - 3.1 L; 6 Cyl;