Performance Gold Oil Filters
- Wrench-Off Filter With Exposed Nut Designed for Easy Removal
- High Flow Premium Media;Thicker Canister Walls For Extra Strength;Easily Wrenched-off With a Standard Tool
- Traps 99% of Harmful Contaminants
Mfg Part # : HP-2011
K&N Performance Gold Oil Filters
Originally developed for demanding auto race applications, our premium oil filter is rapidly becoming a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. We've changed oil filters and several of our product development technicians are sportsman class drag racers. They insisted we offer an oil filter that corrected the "headaches" they experienced over the years changing oil filters.
Our Oil Filters Have Nuts
We have all been there: Whether it's remembering where that disappearing canister tool is; or having oil leak all over your garage and yourself; or finally giving up and pounding a screwdriver through the filter just to get if off. Each of our automotive and marine oil filters comes with a 1" nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool. Our motorcycle and ATV oil filters come with a 17 mm nut.
Heavy-Duty Construction for Extreme Conditions
To satisfy the demands of racers, our oil filter has many features over and above the requirements of most vehicles. We use thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. The heavy-duty construction will withstand higher oil pressures found only in racing environments without bursting. The drilled hole on the nut is for a safety wire attachment. Required for many types of racing, the safety wire prevents blown oil filters from falling on the track and representing a hazard to other race vehicles. This extra engineering offers peace of mind for consumers who want only the best.
Our oil filters use resin impregnated cellulose filter media. This allows for higher flow rates while providing outstanding filtration. High filter flow rates are important in racing vehicles where heavier grade oil is used and the oil is pumped much faster than in a standard vehicle. When the engine is circulating oil at high GPM rates, the high-flow oil filter helps reduce the loss of pressure through the filtering process.
K&N Performance Gold Oil Filter Features:
- Drilled safety wire holes for racing
- Sturdy 1 " wrench nut makes oil filter removal quick and easy
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resin-impregnated filter media provides maximum filtering surface for contaminant removal
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Internally lubricated gasket provides positive seal while allowing easy on and off of filter
- Rolled threads provide extra protection against stripping
About K&N Parts & Accessories
K&N Engineering, of Riverside, California, is the inventor and leading innovator of reusable cotton gauze filter technology for automotive applications. Today, K&N exists as both the sales and brand leader for performance filters, and maintains a stocking catalogue of over 3,500 part numbers, including an extensive line of both factory replacement drop-in filters, FIPK (Fuel Injection Performance Kit) applications, and its line of innovative Performance Gold oil filters.
THIS PART FITS
- 2011 - 2014 Buick Enclave - 3.6 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2011 - 2014 Buick LaCrosse - 3.6 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2011 - 2011 Cadillac SRX - 3.0 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2012 - 2014 Cadillac SRX - 3.6 L; 6 Cyl;
- 2013 - 2014 Cadillac XTS - 3.6 L; 6 Cyl;