1998-2002 BMW Z3 Clubsport Coilovers - Without Top Mount
- Height Adjustable
- Compression and Rebound Independently Adjustable
- Front Lowering 0.9 - 2.0 in.
- Rear Lowering 0.9 - 2.0 in.
- Front Spring Rate 685 lbs/in
- Rear Spring Rate is Progressive
Mfg Part # : 35220727
KW Suspension Clubsport Coilovers
KW Clubsport coilovers was developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require a setup that could be used every day. The Clubsport was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow a suspension setup according to the vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
- Height adjustable coilovers
- Performance setup for the racetrack
- Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
- Use of high performance linear race springs
- In stainless steel technology inox-line
- Additional available with racing top mounts
- TÜV approval possible depending on the specification
About KW Suspension Parts & Accessories
For many years, the KW automotive GmbH is the epitome for premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. KW offers its customers the largest suspension program world-wide. The entire assortment – from springs over sports suspensions to coilover suspensions “inox line” in three damping versions – such a variety of products is unsurpassed on the market. Moreover, KW automotive GmbH develops racing solutions for national and international motor sports. The racing program KW competition is successfully used by numerous racing teams on many race tracks around the world.
KW automotive North America Inc. is also an important partner for a large number of renowned companies in the automobile industry. An enormous number of refiners and manufacturers of large- and small scale series likewise rely on the suspension competence of KW automotive North America Inc.
The company was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed of three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq. ft.. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company headquarters in Fichtenberg, the overall production- and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq. ft.. The continually growing delivery program includes many thousand applications.
THIS PART FITS
- 1998 - 1999 BMW Z3 - M Roadster; 3.2 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Convertible; RWD;
- 1999 BMW Z3 - M Coupe; 3.2 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Coupe; RWD;
- 2000 BMW Z3 - M Roadster; 3.2 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Convertible; RWD;
- 2000 BMW Z3 - M Coupe; 3.2 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Coupe; RWD;
- 2001 BMW Z3 - M Roadster; 3.2 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Convertible; RWD;
- 2001 - 2002 BMW Z3 - M Coupe; 3.2 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Coupe; RWD;