1999-2004 Ford Mustang Variant 1 Coilover Kit
- Height Adjustable
- Optimal Pre-Set Dampening
- Front Lowering 1.2 - 2.3 in.
- Rear Lowering 1.4 - 2.5 in.
- Front Spring Rate 400 lbs/in
- Rear Spring Rate is Progressive
Mfg Part # : 10230036
KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilovers
The ideal system for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers to set the damper setting, yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety. The user is then free to decide the best height setting for their use and preference.
- Optimally pre-set
- Sporty harmonious damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"*
- Individually height-adjustable
- Lowering range approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- Fully finished complete solutions
- High-quality component parts for long durability
About KW Suspension Parts & Accessories
For many years, the KW automotive GmbH is the epitome for premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. KW offers its customers the largest suspension program world-wide. The entire assortment – from springs over sports suspensions to coilover suspensions “inox line” in three damping versions – such a variety of products is unsurpassed on the market. Moreover, KW automotive GmbH develops racing solutions for national and international motor sports. The racing program KW competition is successfully used by numerous racing teams on many race tracks around the world.
KW automotive North America Inc. is also an important partner for a large number of renowned companies in the automobile industry. An enormous number of refiners and manufacturers of large- and small scale series likewise rely on the suspension competence of KW automotive North America Inc.
The company was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed of three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq. ft.. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company headquarters in Fichtenberg, the overall production- and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq. ft.. The continually growing delivery program includes many thousand applications.
THIS PART FITS
- 1999 Ford Mustang - Base; 3.8 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Coupe; RWD;
- 1999 Ford Mustang - Base; 3.8 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Convertible; RWD;
- 1999 Ford Mustang - GT; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl; Body- Coupe; RWD;
- 1999 Ford Mustang - GT; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl; Body- Convertible; RWD;
- 2000 Ford Mustang - Base; 3.8 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Coupe; RWD;