2003-2008 Audi A4, 2002-2007 A4 Quattro Variant 2 Coilover Kit
- Height Adjustable
- Adjustable Rebound Dampening
- Front Lowering 1.4 - 2.5 in.
- Rear Lowering 1.4 - 2.3 in.
- Front Spring Rate 690 lbs/in
- Rear Spring Rate 470 lbs/in
Mfg Part # : 15210030
KW Variant 2 Coilovers
KW Variant 2: Sporty and personalized with adjustable rebound dampening.
This system is designed for the driver who requires not only determining the individual lowering of their vehicle, but having the ability to adjust the damper settings to fine tune the system to their needs.
The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll of the vehicle adapting it to one's own driving preferences.
About KW Suspension Parts & Accessories
For many years, the KW automotive GmbH is the epitome for premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. KW offers its customers the largest suspension program world-wide. The entire assortment – from springs over sports suspensions to coilover suspensions “inox line” in three damping versions – such a variety of products is unsurpassed on the market. Moreover, KW automotive GmbH develops racing solutions for national and international motor sports. The racing program KW competition is successfully used by numerous racing teams on many race tracks around the world.
KW automotive North America Inc. is also an important partner for a large number of renowned companies in the automobile industry. An enormous number of refiners and manufacturers of large- and small scale series likewise rely on the suspension competence of KW automotive North America Inc.
The company was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed of three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq. ft.. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company headquarters in Fichtenberg, the overall production- and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq. ft.. The continually growing delivery program includes many thousand applications.
THIS PART FITS
- 2003 - 2005 Audi A4 - Cabriolet; 1.8 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Convertible; FWD;
- 2005 Audi A4 - Cabriolet; 3.0 L; 6 Cyl; Body- Convertible; FWD;
- 2006 Audi A4 - Cabriolet; 1.8 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Convertible; FWD;
- 2007 - 2008 Audi A4 - Cabriolet; 2.0 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Convertible; FWD;
- 2002 - 2003 Audi A4 Quattro - Base; 1.8 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Sedan; AWD;