2008-2012 Audi R8 Front Hydraulic Lift System (HLS 2)
- For Cars With Low Ground Clearance;Activates From Interior by a Switch;System Lifts Entire Vehicle to Clear Obstacles
- Front Adjustment Range 0.0 - 0.6 in.
- Upgrade For Existing O.E. Coilovers
Mfg Part # : 19210688
KW Hydraulic Lift System
- HLS is available in two configurations, HLS 2 which is fitted on the front axles only or HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axles and allows lifting of the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between the spring perch and spring. This allows for a mechanical advantage as there is no compression of the extended cylinder unit resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement while driving.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily
- Available as a complete kit including coilovers or as a conversion for existing coilover kit owners
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or by optional remote, eliminating any need to interior wiring
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50mph)
*Fast lifting - Maximum lift in 5 seconds with HLS 2
About KW Suspension Parts & Accessories
For many years, the KW automotive GmbH is the epitome for premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. KW offers its customers the largest suspension program world-wide. The entire assortment – from springs over sports suspensions to coilover suspensions “inox line” in three damping versions – such a variety of products is unsurpassed on the market. Moreover, KW automotive GmbH develops racing solutions for national and international motor sports. The racing program KW competition is successfully used by numerous racing teams on many race tracks around the world.
KW automotive North America Inc. is also an important partner for a large number of renowned companies in the automobile industry. An enormous number of refiners and manufacturers of large- and small scale series likewise rely on the suspension competence of KW automotive North America Inc.
The company was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed of three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq. ft.. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company headquarters in Fichtenberg, the overall production- and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq. ft.. The continually growing delivery program includes many thousand applications.
THIS PART FITS
- 2008 - 2010 Audi R8 - Base; 4.2 L; 8 Cyl; Body- Coupe; AWD;
- 2010 Audi R8 - Base; 5.2 L; 10 Cyl; Body- Coupe; AWD;
- 2011 Audi R8 - Base; 4.2 L; 8 Cyl; Body- Coupe; AWD;
- 2011 Audi R8 - Spyder; 5.2 L; 10 Cyl; Body- Convertible; AWD;
- 2011 Audi R8 - Spyder; 4.2 L; 8 Cyl; Body- Convertible; AWD;
- 2011 - 2012 Audi R8 - Base; 5.2 L; 10 Cyl; Body- Coupe; AWD;
- 2012 Audi R8 - Base; 4.2 L; 8 Cyl; Body- Coupe; AWD;
- 2012 Audi R8 - GT; 5.2 L; 10 Cyl; Body- Coupe; AWD;
- 2012 Audi R8 - Spyder; 5.2 L; 10 Cyl; Body- Convertible; AWD;
- 2012 Audi R8 - Spyder; 4.2 L; 8 Cyl; Body- Convertible; AWD;