2012-2013 Mini Cooper Variant 3 Coilover Kit
- Height Adjustable;Adjustable Compression & Rebound Dampening
- Front Lowering 0.6 - 1.6 in.
- Rear Lowering 0.6 - 1.8 in.
Mfg Part # : 3522000B
KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
About KW Suspension Parts & Accessories
For many years, the KW automotive GmbH is the epitome for premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. KW offers its customers the largest suspension program world-wide. The entire assortment – from springs over sports suspensions to coilover suspensions “inox line” in three damping versions – such a variety of products is unsurpassed on the market. Moreover, KW automotive GmbH develops racing solutions for national and international motor sports. The racing program KW competition is successfully used by numerous racing teams on many race tracks around the world.
KW automotive North America Inc. is also an important partner for a large number of renowned companies in the automobile industry. An enormous number of refiners and manufacturers of large- and small scale series likewise rely on the suspension competence of KW automotive North America Inc.
The company was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed of three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq. ft.. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company headquarters in Fichtenberg, the overall production- and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq. ft.. The continually growing delivery program includes many thousand applications.
THIS PART FITS
- 2012 Mini Cooper - Coupe; 1.6 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Coupe; FWD;
- 2012 Mini Cooper - Coupe John Cooper Works; 1.6 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Coupe; FWD;
- 2012 Mini Cooper - Coupe S; 1.6 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Coupe; FWD;
- 2012 Mini Cooper - Roadster John Cooper Works; 1.6 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Convertible; FWD;
- 2012 Mini Cooper - Roadster; 1.6 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Convertible; FWD;
- 2012 Mini Cooper - Roadster S; 1.6 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Convertible; FWD;
- 2013 Mini Cooper - Roadster; 1.6 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Convertible; FWD;
- 2013 Mini Cooper - Roadster S; 1.6 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Convertible; FWD;
- 2013 Mini Cooper - Coupe; 1.6 L; 4 Cyl; Body- Coupe; FWD;