1999-2003 Ford Mustang 4.6 Tru-X Stainless Steel Crossover w/Converter
- 2.5 in. Dia.
- Off Road Use Only
- Cannot be Sold or Installed in the State of California
Mfg Part # : 93335
Magnaflow Performance Exhaust Pipe
Whether you drive a street, off-road or diesel truck/SUV, MagnaFlow has Dyno-Proven exhaust systems that are rugged enough to survive grueling Baja racing. Each system is designed to bolt right on and provide years of trouble-free performance. Provides a smooth, deep tone that is suitable for grocery-getting SUV's with casual tow duties to full blown modded drag racing diesel pickups.
Performance exhaust pipes attach behind the catalytic converter and replace OEM tubing with madrel-bent tubing of the same size or one size up from the OEM to allow better exhaust gas flow while maintainging sufficient back pressure. This item does not include a muffler or tailpipe.
About Magnaflow Parts & Accessories
Magnaflow got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust systems. Its parent company specializes in superior catalytic converter technology and has spent the last 30 years earning its reputation as a market leader around the world.
THIS PART FITS
- 1999 Ford Mustang - GT; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 1999 Ford Mustang - SVT Cobra; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2000 Ford Mustang - GT; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2001 Ford Mustang - GT Bullitt; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2001 Ford Mustang - SVT Cobra; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2001 - 2002 Ford Mustang - GT; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2003 Ford Mustang - SVT Cobra; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl;
- 2003 Ford Mustang - Mach I; 4.6 L; 8 Cyl;