2010-2015 Chevy Camaro SS L99 Supercharger System
- Black; Bolt-On Supercharger System
- Gains of 120 HP & 120ft/lbs Torque; Front inlet 6th Generation Supercharger with Integral Bypass Valve
- Delivers "Under the Curve" Real-World Power
- Optional finishes available. Call STILLEN for details.
Mfg Part # : 01-23-60-173-BL
Magnuson 10-15 Camaro SS Supercharger Systems
Boost the power output of your 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L L99 with Automatic Transmission, while retaining factory-like drivability, fuel economy, and reliability with this Magnuson's MP2300 TVS Supercharger Kit. This kit delivers power gains of approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels @ 6 psi. Besides peak horsepower and torque this supercharger offers real "under the curve" power and near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really puts you back in your seat.
- 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L L99
Note: The 2014 Camaro requires an aftermarket hood insert, as the factory SS insert interferes with the supercharger. Replacement hood inserts are available from ACS Composite
- TVS2300 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- 6th Generation MP2300 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold.
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler.
- Extruded aluminum high flow fuel rails.
- 8 high-flow fuel injectors.
- Front and rear fuel crossovers.
- SCT Handheld Programmer.
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger.
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware.
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics.
- Optional 3-year/36,000 mile, 5-year/60,000 mile or 5-year/100,000 mile Powertrain Warranty (additional cost)
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles.
- CARB EO# D-488-21 (2010-2013, 2014 Pending)
- Metric wrench set
- 1/4in. - 3/8in. and 1/2in. drive metric socket set (Standard and Deep)
- 3/8in.and 1/2in. drive foot-pound and inch-pound torque wrenches
- Belt tensioner wrench
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- 1/2in. breaker bar
- Fuel line quick disconnect tool (included in kit)
- Small or angled 3/8in. drill
- Drain pan
- Hose cutters
- Hose clamp pliers
- Safety glasses
- Torque angle meter
- Compressed air
- Blow gun air tool
- Metric Allen socket set 3/8in. drive
- Shop vacuum cleaner
- Blue Loctite
- Right Angle drill for pinning crank pulley (when required)
- Helpful Tool: Air or electric impact wrench
- 8-10 Hours
CARB Executive Order
- EO# D-488-17
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system that has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature. Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger's integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to "free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged Camaro SS to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest part, our MagnaCharger line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front & rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don't lose track of parts during your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won't be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
Magnuson's MP2300 TVS supercharger utilizes EATON's latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson's patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors.
These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility - the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market. Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. Designed to be nearly maintenance free you won't have to worry about anything once it is installed. And for those that don't want to have to stress about voiding their factory powertrain warranty we offer a solution for that as well. Our optional powertrain warranties will give you the peace-of-mind to be able to enjoy your supercharger without having to worry about those "what if" scenarios. Available with 3-years/36,000 miles, 5-years/60,000 miles, or 5-years/100,000 miles of protection and covering up to $5,000 on the motor, $1,500 on the transmission, and $1,500 on the rear-end with NO deductible you can choose the level of coverage that is right for you. But these protection plans won't break the bank either - ranging from just $275 for the 3-year/36,000 mile plan to $775 for the 5-year/100,000 mile plan.
About Magnuson Superchargers
Magnuson believes you should be able to have big horsepower, drivability, and a long-lasting, reliable product. With over thirty years of development, it's no wonder you'll find some of the best selling Supercharger kits.
THIS PART FITS
- 2010 - 2015 Chevrolet Camaro - SS; EngCode- L99;