Magnuson CTS-V Supercharger
5.7L CTS-V Cadillacs, realize gains of 130hp and 130ft-lbs of rear wheel torque!
The genius of this design is the 180 degree rotation of the supercharger to better deliver a straight air path into the supercharger inlet... reducing pumping losses. This unique air to liquid intercooled system is integrated into the manifold and utilizes the proven Magnuson MP112 supercharger... that features a unique internal bypass valve that dramatically improves drivability and extends reliability. Depending on the presence of aftermarket products and engine condition, expect power increases of 130hp and 130ft-lbs of torque.
Magnuson Supercharger Specifications:
- Front inlet 5th Gen supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Patented cast aluminum manifold replaces factory composite unit and features the latest in proprietary intercooler airflow technology
- "Internal Bypass Valve" virtually eliminates parasitic loss... and delivers a proven 30 to 66% increase in real world "under the curve" power. Best of all it costs less than 1/3 of a horse at 60mph. Now that's real efficiency
- Fuel system includes new injectors, extruded aluminum fuel rails, factory "push-lock" connectors and fuel regulator adapter
- Computer Programmer - reflashes factory ECU, spark and fuel calibration, transmission shift points, line pressures and torque converter strategies are optimized to manage increased torque, horsepower and mileage
- Optional 3-year, 36,000 mile drivetrain warranty available
- Available in choice of Silver powdercoat or polished finish
About Magnuson Superchargers
Magnuson believes you should be able to have big horsepower, drivability, and a long-lasting, reliable product. With over thirty years of development, it's no wonder you'll find some of the best selling Supercharger kits.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product