Cab-Length Nerf Bars - Textured Black
- 1 Step Per Side
- Main Bar Runs From Front Wheel to End of Cab
- 3" .084 Main Tube; 465lb Load Rating; 1 Piece Design; 5 Year Finish, Lifetime Workmanship
Mfg Part # : F9946RC-TX
N-Fab Nerf Bar
Need help getting up into your lifted rig but tired of looking like the rest? Maybe you want something that can also hide your frame from the body lift or won't break like those flimsy electric power steps. N-Fab steps are just right for you. They are strong, stylish and they are guaranteed not to short circuit when they get wet.
Benefits of the N-Fab Nerf-Step:
- Full length construction means Nerf-Steps install from wheel-to-wheel
- Main bar is built high and tight to hide the vehicles frame on all models, providing better visual aesthetics and added protection from road debris.
- Most N-Fab Nerf-Steps have a 445lb weight rating, which is the highest in the industry.
- Drop down steps with welded step pads will not crack or break, unlike the competition.
- No awkward installation brackets to assemble and all Nerf-Steps are welded one piece units for faster, easier installation.
- Innovative and patented step and mounting system is the best on the market today.
- No drilling required on must models including Ford, Nissan, Toyota. Minor installation required on Dodge and Chevy/GMC.
- No modifications to bars, brackets or installation techniques on trucks with a body lift.
- Long bed models have an optional step for easy bed access.
About N-FAB Parts & Accessories
N-FAB is the industry leader in making quality Nerf-Bars, Pre-Runners and other Off-Road accessories. Designing and manufacturing the strongest, most durable and best looking Nerf-Bars available in the industry today.
THIS PART FITS
- 1999 Ford F-250 - XLT; Body- Standard Cab Pickup;
- 1999 Ford F-250 - XL; Body- Standard Cab Pickup;
- 1999 Ford F-250 - Base; Body- Standard Cab Pickup;
- 1999 Ford F-250 - Lariat; Body- Standard Cab Pickup;
- 1999 - 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Body- Standard Cab Pickup;