Pro-Flo 2 systems are the next step up from our entry level E-Street systems. These systems include everything you need to upgrade your engine to direct port programmable fully sequential injection. Giving you the best performance possible.
- Fully sequential programmable EFI
- Features a down-draft 4V throttle body for use with a round air cleaner for a traditional look
- Dual tuning methods include Speed Density Map-N (engine speed vs. manifold absolute pressure) and Alpha-N (engine speed vs. throttle position)
- Option of tuning through the exclusive "handheld Calibration Module" (no laptop required)
- High resolution fuel and spark tuning maps
- Software allows for saving unlimited tunes and is compatible with limitless cam profiles
About Edelbrock Parts & Accessories
Vic Edelbrock Sr. was born in a small farming community near Wichita, Kansas in 1913. In 1938, Vic Sr. bought his first project car... a 1932 Ford Roadster. This car was a turning point in Edelbrock history. It was Vic Sr.'s entry into the world of "hot rods" and it inspired the design and manufacture of the first Edelbrock intake manifold. The roadster became an important part of Vic's product development. He would install his parts on the roadster to determine how well they would perform. Vic received multiple requests for his twin carb manifold. This was the driving force behind the opening of his own performance parts business. Today Edelbrock Corporation has seven locations: four in Torrance and three in San Jacinto, California, totaling over 500,000 square feet. Torrance Headquarters include: R&D; manufacturing; state-of-the-art testing facilities, advertising and tech support. "Proven Performance" is the philosophy that began with Vic Sr. in 1938 and it continues today with the same high standards of performance and quality. Vic Sr. would be proud of what has grown out of his small garage in Los Angeles, California.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product