Edge Evolution CS Diesel Programmer
The Evolution CS in-cab controller, monitor and digital gauge display features a full-color, high-resolution 2.4-inch, button-controlled screen. The CS features a ruggedized case, user-friendly buttons, an easy-to-navigate menu, and a light sensitivity meter that automatically adjusts the brightness for improved viewing for day and night driving.
- (Chevrolet Silverado 2500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax)
- (Chevrolet Silverado 3500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax)
- (Chevrolet Silverado 4500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax)
- (Chevrolet Silverado 5500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax)
- (Ford F-250 1994-2003 7.3L, 2003-2007 6.0L, 2008-2010 6.4L)
- (Ford F-350 1994-2003 7.3L, 2003-2007 6.0L, 2008-2010 6.4L)
- (Ford F-450 2008-2010 6.4L)
- (Ford Excursion 2000-2003 7.3L, 2003-2005 6.0L)
- (GMC Sierra 2500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax)
- (GMC Sierra 3500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax)
- (GMC Sierra 4500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax)
- (GMC Sierra 5500 2001-2010 6.6L Duramax)
*Will not work on LB7 or LLY with a manual transmission.
- Full-color, high-resolution, button-controlled 2.4 inch screen
- Multiple power levels for Mileage, Towing and Performance
- One part number for diesel vehicles for ALL OEM applications (as they become available)
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection ( view accessories by clicking here)
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories ( view accessories by clicking here)
- Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet updateable (cable included)
- Displays and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
- 0-60 and Quarter-Mile performance test with drag-strip, Christmas-tree lighting (graphs speed and time on screen)
- Displays up to 8 parameters at a time in digital display mode
- Monitors and displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) status on new emission diesel trucks
- Ships with a universal suction cup mount from Arkon, the leader in device-mounting solutions. Click here to view custom vehicle mounting options from Arkon.
- Compatible with all Edge custom dash pods(sold separately).
- Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT, Boost and Transmission Slip*
- Cold Engine Protection (no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
- User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
IMPROVED DRIVEABILITY FEATURES
- Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
- Shift Defuel Setting*
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included) MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
About Edge Products & Accessories
Founded in 1999, Edge Products has become the premier name for aftermarket performance electronics. Initially, the company was built on the production of performance electronics for diesel-powered trucks. Over the years, however, Edge has expanded its offerings to include innovative game-changing products for diesel and gas car, truck, and Jeep markets. Edge has been named three times to the Inc. 500's fastest growing privately held companies, and was noted as Utah's fourth fastest growing company between 1999 and 2004. Edge currently employs nearly 100 individuals and resides in a 40,000 square foot facility in Ogden, Utah. Edge produces modules, programmers, and monitors for all major vehicle manufacturers 1996 and newer under the following brands: Juice, Attitude, Evolution, Insight, EZ, Comp, Mileage Max, and Trail Jammer. Since its inception, Edge has been known for the power its modules and programmers produce. However, what sets the company apart from its competitors is the unmatched user control and unique style featured in every product.. Edge's ability to display multiple engine parameters - and to provide associated safety features for those parameters on its stylish in-cab monitors - has revolutionized the industry. Edge endeavors to produce the highest quality products on the market and to deliver them with superior customer and technical support. Edge Products is part of the MSD Performance Family (Which includes MSD Ignition, Superchips and Racepak). On February 1, 2011, the strategic decision was made to integrate Edge Products and Superchips into one company. The new entity will operate under the name "Powerteq". Edge Products and Superchips will continue their identity as retail brands managed by Powerteq. With the two leaders in electronic performance coming together under the Powerteq banner, Edge Products will continue to deliver industry revolutionizing products that offer customers an extraordinary driving experience.
Rating based on 0 Reviews
To write a review please select specific product