2005-10 Ford F250, F350, F450, F550 Super Duty 4WD 2.5" Leveling Kit - Front Coil Spacers
- Raises Your Truck Up to 2.5"
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 37"; Includes All Hardware
- Includes Poly Sound Isolator Rings & Shock Extensions
- Safest Way To Level Lift And Keeps Your Factory Ride
Mfg Part # : 66-2095
ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Made with black e-coated steel, ReadyLIFt® coil spacers will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time.
The 66-2095 coil spacer provides up to 2.5" of lift which gives clearance to add up to 37" wheels and tires to the 2005-2010 Ford F-250, F-350, and F-350 Super Duty 4WD trucks. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
ReadyLIFT® spacers are guaranteed to maintain a smooth ride without adding more pressure on the stock suspension components. Thanks to innovative engineering, ReadyLIFT® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and only take about 1-2 hours to install. No need to buy expensive shocks. Included shock extensions allow you to retain your smooth riding factory shocks!
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4" thick)
- Custom polyurethane bushings
- Easy Install
About ReadyLift Parts & Accessories
ReadyLift Suspension Inc. was founded on the principals of developing a line of economical suspension leveling products that would allow Truck and SUV owners to be able to "level" their vehicle in order to install Plus-size wheels and tires.
THIS PART FITS
- 2005 - 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty - 4WD;
- 2005 - 2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty - 4WD;
- 2005 - 2010 Ford F-450 Super Duty - 4WD;
- 2005 - 2010 Ford F-550 Super Duty - 4WD;