2007-2013 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Mid-Travel Performance Kit
- Serious Off-Road Performance Kit; Allows Install of Up To 35" Off-Road Tires; Mid-Travel Front Kit
- Increases Front Track Width 2.5" on Each Side; Requires Front Fender Modification; Includes Extended Brake Lines
- Differential Drop Bracket and Powdercoated Skid Plate Included
- Includes Heavy Duty Tie Rod Steering Kit
Mfg Part # : 44-3005
2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Mid Travel Performance Suspension System!
Lift your Chevy Silverado the RIGHT way! Improve the off road ability of the truck while greatly enhancing the urban on road appeal!
ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension now offers 2007-UP GM1500 2WD truck owners a "REAL" suspension lift system that actually WORKS! Most suspension lifts kits are just that, a lift kit. They don't do anything to improve the off road ability of the vehicle. They don't enhance the on road driving experience either! If you are looking for a REAL Performance Suspension System, then the ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 44-3005 2WD Mid Travel Kit is exactly what you have been looking for!
Years of proven development have went into the creation of a blend of long travel off road technology with more streetable performance. Our new Mid-Travel Performance Suspension system combines the time-tested "extended travel" suspension principals but in a milder track width design. While most long travel suspensions are designed specifically for off road abuse and use, our new Mid Travel system takes the best of the long travel designs and incorporates those fundementals into a more user-friendly package.
The new Mid-Travel Performance Suspension System gives your truck the ability to traverse terrain you would have never dreamed of before, as well as greatly enhancing the street handling and overall day-to-day driving experience!
The 2WD version or our Mid-Travel Performance kit feature 3/16th inch thick boxed and reinforced steel upper and lower control arms. The super strong arms include FK Heim ball bearing joints in the upper arms and heavy duty ball joints in the lower arms for easy combination with the OEM uprights. FK Heim/uni-ball joints are the strongest, most durable bearing joints on the market today and have been proven for years in the nastiest off road terrains on the planet.
The combination of boxed steel upper and lower control arms with bulletproof bearing joints provides as much as 12" inchs of travel - double that of the stock suspension - when used in conjunction with Fox Shocks #399-48-201 Adjustable Coil Over Shocks - NOT INCLUDED - MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Will also work with King coil over shocks.
Additionally, this kit will increase your front track width by 2.5" on each side. (Track width increase can vary depending on wheel backspacing). Increased wheel track width greatly enhances stability and overall suspension performance over most terrains.
The ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 44-3005 2WD Mid-Travel Kit for 2007-UP GM 1500 2WD trucks also includes our popular indestructable Heavy Duty Tie Rod Steering Kit. Anodized CNC-machined 7075 aluminum tie rods feature FK Heim joints for both the inner and outer joints. Adaptation to the existing steering rack is done through a custom CNC machined clevis which also features heat treated pins and stainless steel misalignment spacers. These steering kits are the best on the market today and are designed to handle the rough abuse from off roading with larger, heavier wheels and tires.
In addition to including all required grade-8 and grade-10 hardware, this Mid-Travel kit also included extended length stainless steel brake lines with custom made fittings for easy adaptation to the existing OEM brake line manifold on the frame.
If you want a TRUE performance lift kit then this Mid-Travel Performance Suspension System is what you need to take your truck to the next level!
*NOTE: front fender modification such as the installation of wider fiberglass fenders is required when using ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 44-3005 Mid-Travel Performance Suspension System
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- - Direct Bolt On Installation - No Permanent Suspension Modifications Required
- - Easy Installation
- - Allows For Up To 35" tall Off Road Tires
- - 12" Wheel Travel - Twice as Much As Stock!
- - Up To 3" Adjustable Lift - When using Fox #399-48-201 Adjustable Coil Over Shocks - NOT INCLUDED
- - 2.5" of Increased Wheel Track Width Per Side
- - 3/16" Thick Heavy Duty Boxed and Reinforced Steel Construction Upper and Lower Control Arms
- - FK Heim Bearing Joints with Heat Treated Pins and Stainless Steel Spacers - Upper Control Arms
- - Extra Heavy Duty Ball Joint For Easy Installation with OEM Upright - Lower Control Arms
- - Proven Heavy Duty CNC Machined 7075 Steering Kit with FK Heim Joints - Best On The Market Today, Period!
- - Easy To Install Extended Length Stainless Steel Brake Lines Designed For the Increased Track and Travel
- - Guaranteed to Increase Your Truck's Overall Suspension Performance!
- - Front Fender Modifications Required - Wider Front Fenders
- - Rear Suspension Extended Travel Components Also Available
About ReadyLift Parts & Accessories
ReadyLift Suspension Inc. was founded on the principals of developing a line of economical suspension leveling products that would allow Truck and SUV owners to be able to "level" their vehicle in order to install Plus-size wheels and tires.
THIS PART FITS
- 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - RWD;
- 2007 - 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 - RWD;