2007-2014 Escalade / Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe / Yukon, Yukon XL SST Lift Kit
- Raises Your Truck Up to 1.5" Front & 1" Rear
- Includes Front & Rear Billet Aluminum Coil Spring Spacers
- Allows Up To A 34" Tire
- NOTE - NOT For Use On Factory Air Bag Suspension Vehicles (Auto-Ride, LTZ, etc)
The 69-3010 SST Lift Kit is a complete front-rear suspension system featuring the popular ReadyLIFT adjustable front strut extension 66-3090 (US Patent 7665743) that can be set to provide between 1.0"-1.5" of front lift. This patent pending innovative design affords the GM SUV/SUT owner with the ability to adjust the front lift height to taste.
The rear 1.0" lift is achieved with a new rear spring lift design in the form of a strong CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum rear coil spring spacer. Together this tandem of lifting components provides the proper lift without compromising the ride quality or the factory geometry. Each kit comes complete with hardware and intuitive instructions detailing the steps required for installation.
The 69-3010 lift kit allows for installation of up to 33" tires.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page
Features & Benefits:
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
- The highest quality GM SUV/SUT 1500 mild lift kit system on the market
- Allows for up to a 33x11.50 tire when using OEM wheels or offset equivalent
- Patented Adjustable Front Strut Extension (US Patent 7665743)
THIS PART FITS
- 2007 - 2014 Cadillac Escalade - RWD;
- 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007 - 2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2007 - 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007 - 2014 GMC Yukon
- 2007 - 2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500