2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Front SST Shock - for 4" Front Lift
- 4" Front Lift
- Sold As a Pair
- Two-Stage Sealing System - Dirt Out, Oil In
- Clear Anodized For Corrosion Resistance
Mfg Part # : 99-6400F
ReadyLIFT SST9000 Performance Shocks
Get complete control of your ride with the ReadyLIFT SST9000 performance shocks, which are made from 100% premium satin finish billet aluminum, clear anodized corrosion resistant coated bodies, two-stage sealing system and feature a nitrogen-charged, internal reservoir design and construction. Plus, each pair is precision-tuned and matched to give you additional control when adding larger wheels and tires to your truck.
Vehicle Specific Design
Designed to enhance your ride quality, handle and perform even better than your factory shocks, the ReadyLIFT shocks are perfect for any enthusiast that wants to add larger tires and wheels to their truck! Plus, each set of shocks is specially designed for each vehicle application and is thoroughly tested using rigorous standards.
Peace of Mind Guarantee
Rest easy knowing that you have purchased high quality performance shocks for your truck! Plus each ReadyLIFT performance shock is rebuildable and revalvable.
Made in the USA
STILLEN is proud to support other manufacturer's, that make their products in the United States and ReadyLIFT is no exception. Each ReadyLIFT SST9000 performance shock is designed and manufactured in the USA.
ReadyLIFT Performance Shock Features:
- Made from 100% premium aluminum and comes with a satin finish
- Features CNC precision mounted body & end mounts
- Body is coated in clear anodized finish to help prevent corrosion
- 5/8" hard chrome plated shaft is gas/oil separated to eliminate cavitation
- Two stage sealing system keeps oil in and dirt out
- Uses premium Lucas synthetic oil for maximum performance
- Features a nitrogen charge internal chamber
- Specifically designed for use on leveled and mild lifted vehicles with large or oversized wheels and tires
About ReadyLift Parts & Accessories
ReadyLift Suspension Inc. was founded on the principals of developing a line of economical suspension leveling products that would allow Truck and SUV owners to be able to "level" their vehicle in order to install Plus-size wheels and tires.
THIS PART FITS
- 2007 - 2014 Jeep Wrangler