2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Adjustable Leveling Kit
- Raises Your Truck Up to 2"
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 33"; Includes Hardware
- Machined From Billet Aluminum w/ a Unique, 3-Way Adjustable Patented Design
- Safest Way To Level Lift And Keeps Your Factory Ride; 2012 Vehicles May Require Driveshaft & Exhaust Modifications
MADE IN U.S.A. - The name JEEP is synonomous with rugged outdoor adventure. Few vehicles give the owner the feel that they can go anywhere they want when behind the wheel of the world's original SUV. Whether your adventures lead to the beach, mountains or any other activities that begin with getting behind the wheel of that new Jeep JK, ReadyLIFT® has a new Jeep lift system that will make you look good getting there as well as increasing fenderwell clearance for those necessary off road wheels and tires.
Lets face it, a Jeep just doesn't look right unless it has aggressive off road terrain tires to go with that great Jeep off road look. ReadyLift's 66-6095 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK suspension products deliver several lift options. Our new 3-in-1 adjustable height coil spring lift spacers allows you to select the height of front end lift that you want. Machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and featuring a Patent Pending unique design, you can choose adjustments from 1", 1.5" or 2" inches of lift to get the look you want. This is the perfect kit for Jeep owners who have installed a front winch or heavy front bumper by helping to bring the front end back up to where it belongs.
The ReadyLIFT® 66-6095 Jeep JK adjustable lift spacers (US Patent 7665743) allow for the installation of up to 33" tall tires and are guaranteed to Maintain Your Factory Ride! The kit comes with machined spacers for the front suspension along with all necessary hardware. Installation time is approximately 1 to 1.5hrs.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
2012-UP vehicles may require driveshaft and exhaust modifications.
Features and Benefits:
- Maintain your factory ride
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Allows installation of up to 33" tall tires
- No cutting or welding required
- Increases tire clearance while offering a refreshing commanding view of the road or trail
- Machined from billet aluminum with a unique, 3-way adjustable Patented design (US Patent 7665743)
THIS PART FITS
- 2007 - 2014 Jeep Wrangler - Chassis- JK;