2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Off-Road 4" Max Flex Lift Kit
- Raises Your Truck Up to 4" F/3" R; Bolt On Installation, No Modifications Needed
- Lift Generated by Progressive Wound Coil Springs; Provides Articulation with No Binding or Limitations
- 1.75"-5/16" Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms; Allows Install of Up To 38" Tires with 4.5" Backspacing Wheels
- Includes Original Johnny Joint; Heavy Duty Trac Bars Recommended; Longer Shocks Required and Sold Separately - Recommend 99-6400F and 99-6400R ReadyLift SST9000
Mfg Part # : 49-6407
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Tough Silver and Black Powdercoated Finish
- Includes Original Currie Johnny Joints® - fully servicable with a tough zinc plated finish
- 4.0" Front Lift - 3.0" Rear Lift - Progressive Wound Coil Springs
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- 1-3/4"-5/16" Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms
- Includes 3/16" Plate Steel Rear Track Bar Bracket to Correct Roll Center and Bushing Alignment.
- Allows for up to 38" Tires with 4.5" backspacing wheels or less
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Recommend Heavy Duty Track Bars - Recommend ReadyLIFT® 77-6002 / 77-6003 Heavy Duty Off Road Track Bars - Includes Johnny Joints® (bars sold separately)
- Requires longer shocks - Recommend ReadyLIFT® SST9000 99-6400F and 99-6400R CNC Machined Performance Shocks (sold separately)
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
About ReadyLift Parts & Accessories
ReadyLift Suspension Inc. was founded on the principals of developing a line of economical suspension leveling products that would allow Truck and SUV owners to be able to "level" their vehicle in order to install Plus-size wheels and tires.
THIS PART FITS
- 2007 - 2014 Jeep Wrangler - Chassis- JK;