2007-2015 Cadillac / Chevrolet / GMC 2.25" Leveling Kit - Strut Spacers
- Raises Your Truck Up to 2.25"
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 33"
- Requires No Cutting, Drilling, Or Modification To Any Factory Parts
- Safest Way To Level Lift And Keeps Your Factory Ride
Mfg Part # : 66-3085
READYLIFT® is the most cost-effective and time-efficient way to lift your 2007-2015 Chevy and GMC trucks and SUVS by lifting the front 2.25". READYLIFT® suspension products do not require any permanent modification to factory parts and never compresses the factory springs or require cutting the strut studs. READYLIFT® leveling kit systems will not affect your factory OEM ride quality or comfort level. The 66-3085 kit includes (2) aluminum SST Strut Extensions and (2) aluminum SST Lower Strut Mount Spacers along with all neccessary hardware. These are CNC-machined 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum construction, not spot welded low grade stamped steel often found with cheaper quality kits.
- 2007-2015 Cadillac Escalade
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- 2007-2015 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2007-2015 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 2007-2015 Chevy Tahoe
- 2007-2015 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2015 GMC Yukon
- 2007-2015 GMC Yukon XL 1500
This kit will work on new 2015 GM 1500 Trucks!
This combination will raise the front of the new body style 1500 series GM trucks 2.25" from stock while providing for the option to upgrade to 33" tires on OE Offset style wheels. Popular tire size is 285/70-17 on stock wheels (or stock offset wheels).
READYLIFT's New 66-3085 leveling kit will enhance your new GM truck's appearance and ground clearance. READYLIFT® offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of its products. From light-duty to heavy-duty Trucks or SUV's, READYLIFT® is the SMART way to lift and your GM Truck ride height. For those who tow and haul with their new GM Truck, ReadyLift also offers a 2" OE Style Rear Lift Block and 3" OE Style Rear Lift Block designed to accompany the 66-3085 front lift while putting that important weight-bearing assistance rake back into your lifted truck.
Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
Features & Benefits
- Keep Your Factory Ride -- Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to mild lift - Guaranteed
- Does not require any permanent modifications to factory parts -- Guaranteed
- No Cutting or Drilling Required -- Guaranteed
- CNC Machined from high-quality aircraft grade aluminum -- Guaranteed
- Will align back to factory specifications -- Guaranteed
- No spring compression required -- Guaranteed
- Dollar for Dollar, the 66-3085 ReadyLift Leveling Kit for the late model GM 1500 series 2WD & 4WD Trucks is the BEST choice you can make -- Guaranteed
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page
About ReadyLift Parts & Accessories
ReadyLift Suspension Inc. was founded on the principals of developing a line of economical suspension leveling products that would allow Truck and SUV owners to be able to "level" their vehicle in order to install Plus-size wheels and tires.
THIS PART FITS
- 2007 - 2008 Cadillac Escalade - Base; RWD;
- 2008 Cadillac Escalade - Platinum; RWD;
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade - Base; RWD;
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade - Platinum; RWD;
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade - Hybrid; RWD;