2009-2011 Honda Pilot SST Lift Kit - 2" Front - 1" Rear
- Raises Your Truck Up to 2" Front & 1" Rear
- Includes Strut Extensions, Lower Strut Spacers & Longer Rear Sway Bar End Links
- Allows Up To a 31" Tire
Mfg Part # : 69-8020
With the growing popularity of mid-size SUVs such as the Honda Pilot, ReadyLIFT® listened to its customers and developed the most advanced mild lift system for the 2009-2011 Honda Pilot on the market. Working directly with Honda Staff from Galpin Honda, ReadyLift engineered a true front and rear mild lift system that retains the great factory ride while lifting the front 2.0" and the rear 1.0". This combination is perfect for installing up to 31" tall tires for a more aggressive look to go with the lifted stance. This kit is pure bolt-on and requires no cutting or modifications to the factory suspension.
The Honda Pilot 69-8020 kit contains CNC-machined billet aluminum 2.0" lift front strut extensions, steel rear strut extensions, lower strut spacers and new longer rear sway bar end links. You will not find a better engineered mild lift system for the 2009-2011 Honda Pilot!
ReadyLift 69-8020 ReadyLIFT® SST Lift Kit
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- Fixed Lift
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- Powder coated - Solid steel construction rear extensions
- CNC-Machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum front extensions
- Longer rear sway bar end links
- Allows for up to a 31" tall tire
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
Smartest Strut Extensions Available
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
About ReadyLift Parts & Accessories
ReadyLift Suspension Inc. was founded on the principals of developing a line of economical suspension leveling products that would allow Truck and SUV owners to be able to "level" their vehicle in order to install Plus-size wheels and tires.
THIS PART FITS
- 2009 - 2011 Honda Pilot