2009-2013 Dodge, RAM 2500 / 3500 Off-Road 5" Lift Kit
- Raises Your Truck Up to 5" Front & 2" Rear; Allows for Up Tp 37" Tires to be Installed
- For Use on Non-Radius Arm Trucks Only
- Front Shocks Must Be Inside Front Coil Springs; Includes: ; Original Currie Johnny Joints
- Heavy Duty Track Bar Bracket; Forged Pitman Arm; Install Hardware
ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension has a great lifting solution for 2009-2013 4WD Dodge Ram 2500/3500 truck owners. If you are looking for a great suspension upgrade that will greatly increase the off road capability of your Ram truck, the ReadyLIFT 49-1000 5" Off Road Kit is what you have been waiting for. This system combines over a year of rigorous testing and development.
The 49-1000 Off Road Lift Kit provides 5" of front lift which provides clearance to add up to 37" wheels and tires to the 2009-2013 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4wd.
NOTE: This kit will NOT fit 2013-UP model 3500 trucks with the new suspension design. If your shock is outside of the coil spring on your 3500, you have the new mid year model suspension. Your truck's front shock must be inside of the front coil spring to use this kit.
This kit consists of 5.0" thick powdercoated steel front coil springs, 2.0" OEM style rear lift blocks with longer e-coated u-bolts, new generation polyurethane front bump stops, heavy plate steel front track bar bracket, forged steel dropped pitman arm and new 1-3/4"-5/16" wall DOM tube steel upper and lower control arms. Additionally this kit includes extended length sway bar end links, adapters and brake line relocation brackets.
This comprehensive 5" lift kit allows you to get the most off road use from your Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD truck. The Original Currie Johnny Joints fit to every pivot point of the thick tube steel control arms allow for maximum articulation. These zinc-plated joints are the best joints on the market today and are fully rebuildable and include external grease points for easy care.
Our heavy duty track bar bracket and forged pitman arm are designed to keep the axle correctly positioned during suspension cycling while also retaining correct steering angles.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page. ReadyLIFT® lift kits will maintain a smooth ride without adding more pressure on the stock suspension components. Thanks to innovative engineering, ReadyLIFT® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and only take about 3-4 hours to install.
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
Fits New 2019-2013 Ram 2500/3500 trucks with the coil inside the front spring.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- 1-3/4" - 5/16" wall DOM tube steel upper and lower control arms
- Special Currie Original Johnny Joints for every pivot point - toughest joints on the market - Guaranteed!
- Zinc-plated Johnny Joints are 100% servicable and provide maximum articulation
- Track bar bracket designed to correct axle swing on 5" lift applications
- Forged steel pitman arm included to correct steering angles on lifted trucks
- Includes OEM style cast iron rear lift blocks with new longer e-coated u-bolts
- Includes special polyurethane bump stops
- Extended length sway bar extensions, brack line extension brackets and adapters included.
THIS PART FITS
- 2009 - 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 - 4WD;
- 2009 - 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 - 4WD;
- 2011 - 2013 Ram 2500 - 4WD;
- 2011 - 2013 Ram 3500 - 4WD;