2011-2015 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 2500 / 3500 HD Dually w/Tow Pkg SST Lift Kit
- Raises Your Truck Up to 4" Front & 1" Rear
- Includes 1" Rear OEM Style Blocks w/ U-Bolts, DOM Tuber Upper Control Arms w/ New Ball Joints and Bushings, Differential Drop Brackets, Tie Rod Assemblies, & Torsion Keys
- Allows Install of Up To 34" Tires
- For Trucks w/ Dual Rear Wheels & Factory Tow Package Leaf Springs OR Dually Rear Wheels; Requires Longer Front Shocks (99-3414F)
Mfg Part # : 69-3421
ReadyLIFT® Suspension Inc. is excited to offer new 2011-2014 Chevy and GMC 2500HD and 3500HD truck owners a lift solution that won't break the bank nor permanently modify your truck. This is a true bolt on Lift kit! The new Stage 1 69-3421 SST Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT® will lift the front of your new HD truck a maximum of 4 inches!
This kit is for use on 2011-UP 3500HD trucks WITH Single Rear Wheels and Factory Tow Package Leaf Springs OR Dually Rear Wheels.
This awesome new SST Lift Kit for new GMC HD trucks includes a pair of tough heavy-duty tubular steel upper control arms engineered to match the strength of your truck. 2011-UP HD-specific lift-oriented ReadyLIFT forged torsion keys provide an adjustable lift while maintaining the factory ride. These super strong forged torsion keys are stronger than stock with the same design and features a indexing that is unique to this kit!
The Stage 1 69-3421 Lift Kit also includes CNC-machined differential drop spacers which lowers the differential and puts the front CV axles into safe factory angle on 4WD trucks. 2WD trucks will not us the diff spacers.
To lift the rear of your new GMC Sierra Denali HD truck, the ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kit includes OEM style 1.0" cast iron rear lift blocks complete with new u-bolts and hardware. A Tow Package version of this kit is also available with a taller 2.0" rear lift block. The rear block system of this kit is for use on SRW 3500HD trucks with the factory tow package rear springs - or - dual rear wheels.
(Optional ReadyLIFT SST9000 Performance Rear Shocks 99-3411R also available - sold separately).
Also included with this kit are new super strong tie-rod end assemblies to replace the weak factory versions. For the longest time GM tie rod assemblies have been a weak link on all GM trucks. These heavy duty steering assemblies install easily and incredibly stronger than the OEM units. You won't find this kind of attention to detail with any other lift kit for the new GM HD trucks! This great combination gives the new GM HD trucks a great raised stance using super strong components and allows for up to a 34 inch tall tire.
NOTE: Requires the use of longer front shocks. Shocks not included with Stage 1 kit 69-3421.
Recommend ReadyLIFT SST9000 Performance Shocks 99-3414F (Front Shocks) designed specifically for this lift kit.
Features & Benefits:
- Strong Tube Steel Upper Control Arms
- Forged ReadyLIFT Kit-Specific Torsion Keys
- Heavy Duty Tie Rod Steering Assemblies
- CNC Machined Diffential Drop Spacers
- OEM Style Cast Iron Rear Blocks With U-Bolts
- No Cutting - No Modifications Required!
Note: Some trucks may not achieve a full 4" of lift when installed properly. Our testing has shown that post installation suspension lift increase will vary between 3.5 and 4 inches.
ReadyLIFT 2.25" Leveling Kit For 2011-2014 GM HD Trucks also available.
Rear lift blocks for 2011-2014 GM HD trucks also available.
About ReadyLift Parts & Accessories
ReadyLift Suspension Inc. was founded on the principals of developing a line of economical suspension leveling products that would allow Truck and SUV owners to be able to "level" their vehicle in order to install Plus-size wheels and tires.
THIS PART FITS
- 2011 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2011 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2011 - 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2011 - 2015 GMC Sierra 3500 HD