2014-2015 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 4WD SST Lift Kit - 4" Front - 1.75" Rear
- Raises Your Truck Up to 4" Front & 1.75" Rear
- Includes 4" Front Strut Extensions, Rear Shock Extension Brackets, 3" Rear Blocks w/ U-Bolts, Steel Skid Plate, Differential Drop Spacers, DOM Tubular Control Arms w/ Heavy Duty Pre-Pressed Ball Joints, (8) Greaseable Bushings w/ Backing Spacers
- Allows Up To a 33" Tire
- For Trucks w/ Aluminum Alloy Front Suspension Only; Not For Use On Pre-2014 GM 1500 Trucks; Does Not Work w/ AWD Denali Trucks; Will Not Work w/ 2013-Up Z71 Off Road 4WD Trucks w/ Tall Rancho Front Struts
Mfg Part # : 69-3414
ReadyLIFT® 69-3414 4" SST Lift Kit for the NEW 2014-UP Silverado / Sierra 1500 4WD Trucks with Aluminum Alloy Front Upper Control Arm Suspension
At ReadyLIFT® we take our product engineering very seriously. When General Motors first released the newly designed 2014 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD trucks we purchased one of the very first truck trucks off the line so that we could test fit and engineer the proper 4" SST Lift Kit. The 2014 4WD suspension has many completely new design features. Some of these changes include evolution to an electric steering rack, completely different differential mounting system and an aluminum control arm design and different spindle than its predecessor.
The new ReadyLIFT 69-3414 4" SST Lift Kit combines many of the great features of our time-tested and very popular 4" SST Lift Kit for the 2007-2013 trucks with new innovative features. Some of the new features implemented into this system include a completely different differential drop mounting system which now utilizes machined billet circular spacers which allows for just the right amount of differential drop without interfering with the new rear mounted electric steering rack. Additionally, a newly designed skid plate accompanies our differential drop system.
Factory changes to the spindle/upright allows us to now include the super strong heavy duty ball joints we developed for the GM 2500 HD trucks. These ball joints are vastly superior and are already installed into the tubular steel upper control arms provided in the 69-3414 kit. But that's not all! This kit also includes newly designed UCA inner bushings and new washer backing spacer sleeves which greatly prolong the life of the bushings.
Our engineering testing has shown this new 69-3414 4" SST Lift Kit is extremely versatile and strong and like our previous SST Lift Kit, allows the customer to install up to a 33x11.50 tire (max) on 5.25" backspacing wheels. Until further notice, the 69-3414 kit is for use on trucks with the factory aluminum upper and lower control arms. Not for use on trucks with Steel upper control arms or Z-71 trucks.
NOTE: The ReadyLIFT 69-3414 SST Lift Kit is designed for use with Aftermarket Wheels with a backspacing of 5.25". If you intend to run the stock wheels with an aftermarket larger tire, a wheel spacer is required to prevent the tire from touching the control arm at full locked turn. ReadyLift has developed a CNC-machined billet aluminum wheel spacer 10-3485 for use with factory wheels which have the stud pockets cast into the wheel next to the lug holes on the back side of the wheel.
To run the OE/Factory wheels AND tires, you will need to use the "ReadyLIFT 1/2" Billet Wheel Spacers for use with OE/Factory wheels and tires".
Features & Benefits:
• Designed Exclusively for the 2014-UP GM 1500 4WD Trucks
• Includes New Evolution Bushings and Backing Spacers
• Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
• Toughest finish - Guaranteed
• Includes New Heavy Duty Ball Joints
• Allows for up to 33" tires on aftermarket wheels (33x11.50 max)
• Limited Lifetime Warranty***
• Reduced Installation Time - Save An Hour Or More On Installation Compared to Other Similar Kits
• 100% Bolt-On - Makes For Easy Installation
Kit Includes: (2) Front SST 4.0" Strut Extensions, (2) Rear Shock Extension Brackets, (2) OEM-Style 3.0" Rear Lift Blocks With U-Bolts, (1) Steel Skid Plate, (2) CNC-Machined Differential Drop Spacers, (2) DOM Tubular Control Arms With New Evolution Heavy Duty Pre-Pressed Ball Joints, (8) New Polyurethane Greaseable Bushings with Backing Spacers for Extended Life, Instructions & All Necessary Hardware.
Note: Not for use on AWD Denali Trucks.
Will NOT work with 2014-UP Z71 4WD trucks with Rancho front struts or 4WD trucks with Steel Upper Control Arms
Don't Just Lift It...ReadyLIFT It®
About ReadyLift Parts & Accessories
ReadyLift Suspension Inc. was founded on the principals of developing a line of economical suspension leveling products that would allow Truck and SUV owners to be able to "level" their vehicle in order to install Plus-size wheels and tires.
THIS PART FITS
- 2014 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - 4WD;
- 2014 - 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 - 4WD;