Cadillac / Chevy / GMC / Hummer Leveling Kit - 1.5" Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 1.5" Rear spacer
- Sold As a Pair
- Will Not Work With Rear Airbag Suspension
ReadyLIFT® Rear Coil Lift Spacers now available for 2001-2014 Chevy and GMC SUV and SUT vehicles with rear coil spring suspensions. These new Rear Coil Spring Spacer Kits include a pair of CNC-machined 6061-T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers that easily install under the OEM rear coil spring to provide 1.5" of rear lift. These ReadyLift® rear spacers are ideal for adding a slight rake to a GM SUV or SUT for towing or hauling, or if you've installed a leveling kit to fit larger wheels and tires in the front, and want to bring the back end up for a raked stance.
ReadyLIFT® 66-3015 1.5" Rear Coil Spring Spacers are designed to work in concert with your ReadyLift® Suspension Leveling Kit or by themselves. Like all ReadyLIFT® products these block kits come with our Lifetime Warranty. Installation time is approximately 1+ hours.
Don't settle for cheap plastic or urethane rear spacers that will split over time. Demand the best quality suspension product for your expensive SUV or SUT. Demand ReadyLIFT® CNC-machined billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers. Your vehicle deserves the best.
Fits Rear Coil Spring Equipped: 2wd and 4wd 2001-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe, Z71, Suburban, 1500 Avalanche. GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Denali & Hummer H2 with rear coils.
- Increase rear vehicle rake for towing or hauling and wheel clearance.
- Economical and Easily installed ( No spring compressor needed ).
- Engineered for most late model GM SUVs.
- Kit includes two CNC-machined billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers and installation instructions.
THIS PART FITS
- 1999 - 2011 Cadillac Escalade
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade - Hybrid Platinum;
- 2013 Cadillac Escalade - Base;
- 2013 Cadillac Escalade - Platinum;
- 2013 Cadillac Escalade - Premium;